Spotter and Support Needed

realistalive
606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hi, I'm looking for someone that can accompany me when I'm sniping & providing overwatch to the team at vantage points a few hundred meters away from the action. You''ll be using a periscope to highlight the enemies at distance and help me gauge the bullet drop on enemy targets and maybe call out the distance if the enemies happen to be in my sweetspot range (100-150m as I mostly use the M1903 sniper).

I'll also need a support to tag along & throw down some ammo when I'm empty. Thanks in advance, you can message me if you're up for it.

Comments

• BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Campers are evolving.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hahaha
  • xxDicemanxx
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The cringe right now.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2017
    Do we also get to punch Jesse Ventura at a bar?
  • SoleSurvivor116
    233 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sure I'll help . . .
    *swaps teamz
    *equips kolibri
    * @,#,/$ #&@*
    * profit
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'll drop some ammo for you at the C flag.
  • ElliotLH
    8796 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This has got to be a troll post.
  • disposalist
    8714 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Stinky bait.
  • EmothicVH
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whay system your play on?
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi, I'm looking for someone that can accompany me when I'm sniping & providing overwatch to the team at vantage points a few hundred meters away from the action. You''ll be using a periscope to highlight the enemies at distance and help me gauge the bullet drop on enemy targets and maybe call out the distance if the enemies happen to be in my sweetspot range (100-150m as I mostly use the M1903 sniper).

I'll also need a support to tag along & throw down some ammo when I'm empty. Thanks in advance, you can message me if you're up for it.

Here's what I don't understand: if this String Theory thing is right, why did I have to end up in the same universe as this thread?
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How much is this worth to someone ? :lol: £ or $
  • V2Face
    2676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I will do it but I'm charging you 150 USD an hour, bruh.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I will cut off the crusts of your cucumber sandwiches if you need it.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I almost took the bait until I realized that it's Mr. m95.
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trade the support for a Cav guy . his horse can provide more cover and he can toss you meds when you get hurt. Might as well take this the full distance :p
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Deepxen wrote: »
    Hi all. realistalive has contacted me to help him recruit for his vacant Spotter and Support roles. I am an experienced recruitment professional IRL and a keen BF1 player. I look forward to working with realistalive and helping him fill these exciting vacancies with suitable candidates.

Could all those interested in either of these roles please send me 500 words detailing their previous BF1 experience so i can begin to draw up a shortlist of candidates.

Once a shortlist has been finalized i will be inviting the selected candidates to participate in a 45 minute Skype interview that will consist of a fun icebreaker to begin with, followed by some basic competency based questions and finally a short roleplaying exercise.

These Skype interviews should hopefully put me in a position to offer the roles to the successful applicants on a 1 month trial basis.

I look forward to hearing from you all and reading your 500 word applications. Please note i will not have time to reply to all applicants as i expect demand for these opportunities to be very high so if you don't hear back from me in 2 weeks from the date of you application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.

Good luck and see you on the Battlefield!

Brilliant, my CV's in the post! :D
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm in
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    How much is this worth to someone ? :lol: £ or $

I'll be willing to pay you 50 schmeckels, but just being in the presence of a legend long-distance shooter like myself is pay-worthy in itself.
    I put Chris Kyle & that one Canadian dude to shame with my shots.