Weekly BF

Maybe keep Syndicate Weapons when going Legendary?

GamingKid92
0 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
Maybe people won't like this but what if we get a box saying which Syndicate Weapons we want to keep? I mean, I would pick the Knockout and Double Barrel Shotgun and ARM. People would go into legendary more (maybe not lol).

Comments

• theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I went Legendary last night and I was happy that my unlocks stuck like the MK110K5 and I still got to keep the Mammoth gun, even though I don't use it. I had the ARM but didn't use it much either. I may make more of an effort this time around to get the other Syndicate weapons but I wasn't dying to get them. I was only 5 repair coins away from the Mechanic Syndicate before I went Legendary.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I went Legendary last night and I was happy that my unlocks stuck like the MK110K5 and I still got to keep the Mammoth gun, even though I don't use it. I had the ARM but didn't use it much either. I may make more of an effort this time around to get the other Syndicate weapons but I wasn't dying to get them. I was only 5 repair coins away from the Mechanic Syndicate before I went Legendary.

Wait, I thought you lost evrything when you go Legendary? So you get to keep the weapons you have already unlocked? I just have 3 more Syndicate weapons to unlock and then I might think about going Legendary if I can keep everything.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You don't keep the Syndicate weapons but you keep all other unlocks although you'll have to pay for them again if there is a cost. For example, the UZI and the FAL are still unlocked because I did the assignments but I have to pay for them. The MK110K5 was still unlocked and free. Any of the lower tier weapons in the Syndicate assignment tracks, like the G17 or the Jury are locked again, just like the ARM, The Double Barrel etc and you have to do the assignments over again.