Ban players that suicide Blimp Behemoth

RelativeMadness
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Like the title says, can we please ban/report players who intentionally fly the blimp out of map zone and kill it before it reaches 95% health? This players are absolute trash and it ruins the game for other people. Totally uncalled for and a total **** move. Some of these rats like to switch teams when they do it. They get the blimp, kill it, then switch teams, again, back to their original team.

"Well anon you just have to deal with it it's in the game."

Nah, I refuse to go along with that. Can we start a thread and post the name/profile of every insignificant subhuman piece of trash that does this? Might start one on reddit. Trying to enjoy BF1 and I don't need these failed abortions screwing up my day.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Take care yall.

Comments

• EmothicVH
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Airship is so easy to take down that having a suicide Airship pilot doesn't really make that much of a different. Hell you can have an airship camping over your base spawn and it can still be destoryed in about a minute of gameplay.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Naming players wont get anywhere it will just get deleted
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would be thrilled if this happened in the matches I play.
    I hate the frackin thing regardless of whatever team gets it.
    I absolutely positively loathe the blimp, train, boat safety net.
    It never should've been added.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »

And then theres the char 2c.
    I think elites shouldnt be in the game either, its all gimmicky if you ask me.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »

I agree. Those hyper armor kits need to go. Replace them with pickup weapons like in BF4.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »

I agree. Those hyper armor kits need to go. Replace them with pickup weapons like in BF4.

They could go with that sort of a system, but then the MG/08 would be absolutely useless. Nobody in their right mind would use that without armour.
  • MarxistDictator
    5340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well apparently the flame thrower would need a nerf, even with its whopping 150 DPS (yes literally 1 second) factoring the 0.5 second ignite time so yeah I somehow believe people would think that's totally fine.

Can't wait to rush a guy with the raider club and 100 health with no modifiers or movement speed buff so fun guys!