Battlefield 2018

Comments

• Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The blood on the gun looked good though... even if I don't know where the hell it came from because it was really hard to keep up with what was going on.
  • herodes87
    1266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    I can see it now. You are down on the ground and a medic with a rusty arm runs over to drag ti safety, whilst yelling take my strong hand.

No. Just no. Go away.

"Take your stinking robot paws off me you d*mn dirty SJW!"
  • MAGNUSDUCTOR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    The blood on the gun looked good though... even if I don't know where the hell it came from because it was really hard to keep up with what was going on.

I also had to rewatch the trailer a few times with all that chaos. I like the cool details of how you could kill a plane with a grenade by shooting it and the small gestures in the game. Like really, THOSE GESTURES (like in body langauge) WERE AMAZING. The fact that you could also tow an AA truck (as seen in the trailer) or any stationary weapon is quite cool!!
  • V2Face
    2648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m staying open minded that’s what would made me fall in love with BFH from a gameplay prospective it was fun to play but it died due to bad press and players not accepting change. They changed a lot of the core gameplay and got rid of premium in this new game. It’s taking some good with the bad but expect half baked DLC with one map pack and a couple of weapons and loot crate cosmetics worse then before. Only time will tell once the Open Beta hits the public will it be good or bad so I reserve my judgement.
  • moodii_77
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hope you can tow stationary scouts as well.

hahahahahahahaha .. get yo **** in here and capture a flag
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Only time will tell once the Open Beta hits the public will it be good or bad so I reserve my judgement.

From what it showed, the way to play the beta is through pre-ordering the game.
  • robmcewen
    2976 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only time will tell once the Open Beta hits the public will it be good or bad so I reserve my judgement.

That's a dumb move if true.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Jackfrag says they're gonna remove spotting. Without it,on these graphics,i feel like i'm blind;i can't see anything.
    I'll wait to try it,but right now is my main concern and selling point.
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »

Oh, nevermind. I messed up, it say's "pre-order for early access to the open beta". Disregard my post
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12664 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

What is up the hook for a hand? It all seemed too cartoonish.

It's how prosthetic limbs were made back then, There wasn't any fancy silicone covered prosthetic limbs back in those days

Yeah. I highly doubt though that the ran back into battle with rusty little arm.

be that as it may, It is a videogame with real ties to history ( including the use of period-accurate artifical limbs )

Plus you'd be surprised how many people were drafted in to partake in the war, Even those with missing or deformed limbs.. a man ( or woman ) becomes a soldier on the front lines no matter the limb ( prosthetic or not ) that is holding the weapon.
  • grrlpurple
    793 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So deeply disappointed by the trailer. More customisation we all cried and DICE over delivered! There was too much customisation, too much saturation and the whole thing looked cartoony. I love the gritty feel of BF1, it puts you into the era. This felt like an insult to the era. I was hoping for an authentic looking WWII game on this frostbite engine and now my hopes appear to be lost. Blue facepaint? This isn't braveheart!
  • JediMastaWyn
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like they are trying to implement some really interesting features, that should in theory slow the game down and make it more tactical.

• trip1ex
    4657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    trailer was meh. Haven't watched it again yet so maybe I'll get more out of it. I was hoping to see the size of maps and some more stuff.

It left me with the impression that they aren't too far along with the game and given that there is no Premium maybe we aren't getting the full game at launch. Instead it will be delivered piecemeal over a few years.

I did hear some cool things like something about fighting to the last man when there is a stalemate to end a round? NOt sure what that was. I gotta watch the talk again, but that sounded interesting.
  • robmcewen
    2976 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »

Oh, nevermind. I messed up, it say's "pre-order for early access to the open beta". Disregard my post

Oh thank God for that, I need to see more of the game to lay to rest some of my worries about BFV, don't get me wrong some stuff sounds a steep forward for the game but others I'm not to sure, playing the beta will be the deciding factor for me.
  • Toxic_CA
    826 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mods, anyways you can warn then boot these negative moaning energy-drains? Fair cop on BF1 cos' it's an old game but this hasn't even been released and their complaining...

Dont be foolish. You want people banned because they dont agree with your opinions? Why dont you find another forum then
  • GenesisMD5745
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm really unsure what to think about the trailer. I've got some mixed opinions on it.

Will have to wait until EA Play or E3 and see some additional footage until I fully judge the game.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am keeping my hopes up. Lot of interesting and possibly cool things coming to the game based off of this article.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/05/23/battlefield-5-the-9-big-things-we-learned-from-the-reveal

Based on this I feel optimistic that it is a new type of Battlefield and absolutely not a CoD knockoff.
  • Gnow1370
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The trailer we saw was on one map and it was made to LOOK COOL so it would hyped some people up for the BETA. From the vids that I've seen on the trailer and other info diclosed to us, it looks as if DICE is listening to us and TRYING their best to please must if the community...Even if that means having WOMEN EVERYWHERE hopeful the customization is limited in a sense to the faction you play as...
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gnow1370 wrote: »
    The trailer we saw was on one map and it was made to LOOK COOL so it would hyped some people up for the BETA. From the vids that I've seen on the trailer and other info diclosed to us, it looks as if DICE is listening to us and TRYING their best to please must if the community...Even if that means having WOMEN EVERYWHERE hopeful the customization is limited in a sense to the faction you play as...

Well in WW2 there should be Bi-pods,Foregrips(Wooden), diferent stock (collapse, or wodden), Red dot sight/Holographic Air sight,4×sight, 8×sight, 6×sight, night vision sight, suppresors, choped down barrels and flash hiders..
    There's more, hope to hear you guys
This discussion has been closed.