Battlefield 2018

Comments

• alucardgr
    390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    i forgot to mention in Bf1 that you can repair the vehicles from inside!!!...:P....
    I think that from Bf4 to BF1 someone else making desicions for battlefield franchise
  • Shadders_X
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    alucardgr wrote: »
    i forgot to mention in Bf1 that you can repair the vehicles from inside!!!...:P....
    I think that from Bf4 to BF1 someone else making desicions for battlefield franchise

HI,
    On other battlefields, you can do the same in heli's if you are a passenger.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • alucardgr
    390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shadders_X wrote: »

HI,
    On other battlefields, you can do the same in heli's if you are a passenger.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

on boats also....BUT as passenger not as driver...at least you can call this teamwork.....

• MogwaiWarrior
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even though I don't play SP very much it would be good to see the boys of Bad Company back again. I honestly don't know how DICE can make another modern shooter, not that I don't want one, but they covered just about every modern weapon in BF4 so I'm not sure how they can make a modern shooter without it seeming like a direct copy of BF4?
  • alucardgr
    1Arnavut wrote: »
    battlefield 5

- terrible smg and assault rifles with no dmg, quick scoping sniper rifles that one shot anybody.
    - elite classes: robocop, batman, spiderman
    - behemoths: vladimir putin, donald trump and a some random black woman to please SJW community. they might add a lgbtq guy as american sniper for the cover.
    - rsp: no rentable servers, only matchmaking like cod.
    - cod type crate stuff
    - spawning on dead bodies will be a "feature" like trade kills.
    - circle maps will make zerging another unique "feature" in conquest.
    - dlcs will be replaced by p2w cards.
    - game will be released broken for a whole year then after 10 months of release, they will ask reddit how to fix the game.
    - flag names will no longer be A, B or C. they will be named after great game changer youtubers.
    - an esports mode for console kiddies to feel special mlg pro.
    - region lock to block people having fun with friends.
    - ignoring every other continent except EU&NA.

hahahaha thats not far to become true!!!
  • Turban_Legend80
    4710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    battlefield 5

- terrible smg and assault rifles with no dmg, quick scoping sniper rifles that one shot anybody.
    - elite classes: robocop, batman, spiderman
    - behemoths: vladimir putin, donald trump and a some random black woman to please SJW community. they might add a lgbtq guy as american sniper for the cover.
    - rsp: no rentable servers, only matchmaking like cod.
    - cod type crate stuff
    - spawning on dead bodies will be a "feature" like trade kills.
    - circle maps will make zerging another unique "feature" in conquest.
    - dlcs will be replaced by p2w cards.
    - game will be released broken for a whole year then after 10 months of release, they will ask reddit how to fix the game.
    - flag names will no longer be A, B or C. they will be named after great game changer youtubers.
    - region lock to block people having fun with friends.
    - ignoring every other continent except EU&NA.

:D sounds perfect
  • OGTrashBoat8
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    battlefield 5

I better see Tai Lopez in his garage
  • AldirTheBlood
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No point and click mortar. Make it like Far Cry 2's mortar which would encourage teamwork and communication. Seriously, look it up on YouTube.

No doritos for spotting. Use your mic or go away.

Limited ammo for vehicles. Worked in Front Lines Fuel of War which honestly did Battlefield better than Battlefield almost ten years ago. Actually it's still better than Battlefield in every way.

Jogging speed on foot with limited sprint that's affected by gear weight.

Make good maps again. There's maybe two or three decent maps in BF4 total with BF3 barely having several more than that.

My perfect shooter would be Dragon Rising's pace and tactical gameplay, Frontlines' size and gameplay balance with BC2's map design and destruction.
  • koweratus
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well you said everything that I wanted to say, but DICE pls dont do casual BF EVER AGAIN!
  • gunhurler
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    battlefield games should have the commo rose from either rainbow 6 vegas, or socom us navy seals. commands like breach, regroup, suppress an area, throw grenade or flash bang. hold fire, fire at will ect. then you will see some tactical team play.
  • PRESIDEN7_TRUMP
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    battlefield 5

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But seriously, ppl are talking about WW2...the problem with that is that COD will be it already, so, two FPS's with the same story? NO thank you. BF5 must be modern combat...I would say a BC3, I really hope for that.
  • Shadders_X
    edited July 2017
    HI,
    DICE/EA are slowly destroying the franchise.
    CoD does Cod so much better than BF. Copying CoD to some extent, has caused players to migrate to BF, and increased DICE/EA revenues. The previous supporters of BF are annoyed by the changes to BF towards more CoD style with gadgets, and CoD players realise it is not CoD and soon get bored.
    In essence, BF in its original form will have a hardcore of people who will always support the game, and CoD players are transitory, and the current BF1 online numbers show that the game is losing player support.
    Whatever happens, people will always like CoD more than BF, and any attempt to lure CoD players to BF by changes to BF is going to fail in terms of overtaking CoD.
    Will BF ever go back to the format it was before ? No, as DICE/EA desire money too much.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
    Post edited by Shadders_X on
  • alucardgr
    edited July 2017
    V2FACE

If you want different direction so let them make another franchise for ''open minded'' players and leave the classic franshise alone.. ... and if you check here you will see that im not the only one that belives that bf3 and bf4 was better games
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeipdeMOKe0piIJePU5iyNSFg6mDzKc6C61BNoNbRYf-nqPyg/viewanalytics
  • Shadders_X
    V2FACE

If you want different direction so let them make another franchise for ''open minded'' players and leave the classic franshise alone.. ... and if you check here you will see that im not the only one that belives that bf3 and bf4 was better games
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeipdeMOKe0piIJePU5iyNSFg6mDzKc6C61BNoNbRYf-nqPyg/viewanalytics
    Hi,
    In reality, many people were not aware of BF2 and the early games. Since the proliferation of consoles the later Battlefields were more widely known about.
    What we do need is to know whether people like BF3 or BF4 because it is more like CoD ?.
    Not many people play hardcore - as this is harking back to the original BF2 era.
    If DICE/EA reproduced BF2 for consoles with the better graphics and environment (destructible or not) then not many people would buy it apart from the BF faithful.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • alucardgr
    ....and if you check here
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    V2FACE

Hi,
    In reality, many people were not aware of BF2 and the early games. Since the proliferation of consoles the later Battlefields were more widely known about.
    What we do need is to know whether people like BF3 or BF4 because it is more like CoD ?.
    Not many people play hardcore - as this is harking back to the original BF2 era.
    If DICE/EA reproduced BF2 for consoles with the better graphics and environment (destructible or not) then not many people would buy it apart from the BF faithful.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

BF3 hardcore mode is very close to BF2.....but dice added 'normal' mode with self repairing -self healing and some other things that seperate the player community....
    for me self repairing-self healing -spawn to any squad member etc are ridiculous....
    i hope for a modern time BF5 with a BF3+BF4 server rental system to add a classic hardcore mode
  • Turban_Legend80
    4710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    'a short story'

Battlefield 1942 : i was student without internet connection but while i was playing it via LAN with my friends was REALLY REALLY exciting.You was able to see the potential of that game(we was playing COD1 most of the time)

Battlefield 2.:Playing online for the first time i was shocked of how amzing that game was(and 1000times deeper gameplay than cod

Bad company 2: They add an amazing destruction engine and the amazing new graphics and some new gadgets= EPIC

Battlefield 3: EPIC x3 ....Bigger maps-more vehicles and gadgets.....reminds me a remastered BF2

Battlefield 4: My favourite game EVER! even from E3 trailer i coulndt wait to play it(new gadgets-vehicles-ELEVATORS!- epic jumps from high buildings-Levolution-deepest gameplay ever!

Battlefield 1: The worst Battlefield experience so far.... Less Vehicles less gadgets...less everything!!!
    Every previous BF game had a simular feeling...Bf1 have different fast animations and a flat boring gameplay....even classes are different....even hardcore mode are different(and im big fan of hardcore)....Vehicles that appears to help losing team!!
    wtf......fcourse if you compare Bf1 to any COD game is still great but i need the EPIC fun back

I don't think you would have a valid opinion because you considered BF4 to be the best battlefield when it had the worst launch ever and still has issues to this day. BF1 and Hardline took battlefield in a different direction it's not worse because of it. Closed minded players like yourself are the reason Hardline failed even though it was incredibly fun and a huge step away from a mil-sim. I hope battlefield 5 does things differently and not be BF3 3.0 like BF4.
    I don't think you have a valid opinion because you dont consider BF4 to be the best.

See what I did there? That's right, I made a stupid assumption based on somebody else's opinion that I dont agree with.

And who's really being close minded here? The guy that gave reasons for why he liked a game? Or the guy who cant see past a bad launch from nearly four years ago that thinks that has any effect on how the game plays today?
  • V2Face
    2680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    'a short story'

Battlefield 1942 : i was student without internet connection but while i was playing it via LAN with my friends was REALLY REALLY exciting.You was able to see the potential of that game(we was playing COD1 most of the time)

Battlefield 2.:Playing online for the first time i was shocked of how amzing that game was(and 1000times deeper gameplay than cod

Bad company 2: They add an amazing destruction engine and the amazing new graphics and some new gadgets= EPIC

Battlefield 3: EPIC x3 ....Bigger maps-more vehicles and gadgets.....reminds me a remastered BF2

Battlefield 4: My favourite game EVER! even from E3 trailer i coulndt wait to play it(new gadgets-vehicles-ELEVATORS!- epic jumps from high buildings-Levolution-deepest gameplay ever!

Battlefield 1: The worst Battlefield experience so far.... Less Vehicles less gadgets...less everything!!!
    Every previous BF game had a simular feeling...Bf1 have different fast animations and a flat boring gameplay....even classes are different....even hardcore mode are different(and im big fan of hardcore)....Vehicles that appears to help losing team!!
    wtf......fcourse if you compare Bf1 to any COD game is still great but i need the EPIC fun back

I don't think you would have a valid opinion because you considered BF4 to be the best battlefield when it had the worst launch ever and still has issues to this day. BF1 and Hardline took battlefield in a different direction it's not worse because of it. Closed minded players like yourself are the reason Hardline failed even though it was incredibly fun and a huge step away from a mil-sim. I hope battlefield 5 does things differently and not be BF3 3.0 like BF4.
    I don't think you have a valid opinion because you dont consider BF4 to be the best.

See what I did there? That's right, I made a stupid assumption based on somebody else's opinion that I dont agree with.

And who's really being close minded here? The guy that gave reasons for why he liked a game? Or the guy who cant see past a bad launch from nearly four years ago that thinks that has any effect on how the game plays today?

It's not the best but it's not terrible. Majority of BF4 maps are laughably designed 85% of the base maps are horrible. They dedicated a DLC to paying homage to BF3 which is lazy design and ironic because BF3 is a better game. PDWs can be tapfired and have the same effective range as carbines and assault rifles. The automatic weapons besides the LMGs are all balanced with almost the same damage models and stat lines. Making for lackluster combat. With all the weapons in the world they keep bringing back the same ones from previous battlefields. All class weapons destroy class balance simple as that. You might as well not even have classes. I get it you are a fanboy, but these are legitimate criticisms of a game sorry to destroy your bubble. BF4 will always be a fun and interesting game to play but with all these issues it will never be the best in MY OPINION.
This discussion has been closed.