Battlefield 2018

Comments

• Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Vespervin wrote: »
    Hopefully it is a WWII game, we need a good one this generation. I think that at launch the maps should be on the Eastern Front (Germany vs USSR) and the Pacific (United States vs Japan).

DLC ideas:

similar to this

I think I'm going to be sick!
    giphy.gif

Why...... WHYYY, would you link that here? Are you trying to make us vomit?!

Try to be constructive.
  • FightinFinn187
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully it is a WWII game, we need a good one this generation. I think that at launch the maps should be on the Eastern Front (Germany vs USSR) and the Pacific (United States vs Japan).

DLC ideas:

similar to this

giphy.gif

Try to be constructive.

Try to use a link that doesn't take us to a Call of Dooty wiki page.
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

DLC ideas:

similar to this

giphy.gif

Try to be constructive.

Show me on the doll where Call of Duty touched you.

ZrNuO6l.jpg?1
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

DLC ideas:

similar to this

giphy.gif

Try to be constructive.

ZrNuO6l.jpg?1

Try to be constructive.
  • the1khegg
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just throwing in my 2 cents on the new game... Please bring back the 32 vs 32 team death match that you had in Hardline. It was the best team death match I've ever played, I know there were people that hated it, but as far as I am concerned it was the most action packed team death match ever made! So many team death match modes of various brands of FPS have too few on each team where there are times where you have to search for a long time just to find someone to shoot at! The 32 vs 32 improved my playing speed and reflexes a lot! Loved it...
  • BritanniaViking
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    P{lease Fix Team Balance in BF2018!! I have it when we have 6 hackers using AimBots all on one side getting scores of 90:0. If we have hackers on both sides I can play honestly and come 10th and still be happy. People always leave the losing team so the balance is made wore. GHost Wars has the right idea where they ban players for leaving mid game. The first company the gives us online Multiplayer that is impossble to use cheates will Rule The World! Those little monkeys that use hacks must be stopped.
  • spateri1
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just hope they get the gameplay right like everything before Hardline. Look at current player count vs BF4, twice the sales and a shameful player count considering the release dates. Sales will rule though. Lootboxes are fine as long as they are cosmetic or for opening up guns etc. that you can open by playing. Some people like that and some don't have much time to play.

Just no strictly matchmaking like cod and get the server browser back to simple settings. Main modes and then just custom for the others that know what they want and players can find them easier.
  • spateri1
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Won't be buying any premium pass in any hirry or the game for that matter beforehand. Please don't pay extra money to play 'early release' guys. It's just a game released days later for more money. C'mon.
  • FightinFinn187
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018

DLC ideas:

similar to this

giphy.gif

Try to be constructive.

ZrNuO6l.jpg?1

Same place it touched every BF player! EVERYWHERE, we will never get our innocence back!

3:05 to 3:25
    Post edited by FightinFinn187 on
  • ITz_FEE
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hope next Battlefield is set in modern combat, I stopped playing BF1 within a few months for the simple fact the game didn’t have enough to offer. There wasn’t enough weapons or customization for me compared to pasted BF games. I’ve bought every BF since “ Bad Company 2 “ and BF1 is the first BF every I’ve stopped playing without making it to a decent rank …… I’m probably rank 30ish-40ish. In my opinion I think Battlefield BAD COMPANY 2 and Battlefield 3 where 2 to the best every made,. If they made this years Battlefield[2018] with Bf3 gameplay , BFBC2 total destruction , with BF1 graphics it’ll be another great game and of course they’ll have to add some new modes… maybe the most played as of right now “ Battle Royal “ with a Battlefield twist, like squad death match but with one life…

…I just want that perfect 4/5 man squad with mics , 1 scout with a drone calling out enemy positions, 1 or 2 assault/medics just incase someone die, 1 support constantly giving us ammo , and a engineer just incase we have a little tank/helicopter problem.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14491 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Mmmmmega merge.
  • FightinFinn187
    Mmmmmega merge.

tenor.gif?itemid=8491718
    I don't know where to start....... I'm lost in a torrent of new comments I've already read. :)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14491 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Mmmmmega merge.

tenor.gif?itemid=8491718
    I don't know where to start....... I'm lost in a torrent of new comments I've already read. :)

haha, Funny thing actually, I counted no less than 13 BF 2018 threads so ya.. Mega merge indeed.
  • scaleysx1
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i hope the next battlefield 5 maybe..... i hope it will have in game anti hack in it since bf4 is flooded with aim bot ect...i mean if the game doesnt have that then theres no since in buying it.. was just wondering are they planing on having something that will ban players with the hack installed.......
  • Pahkiller
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    merge them all and make it a worse mess than it already is. Most questions don't get answered anyway. so no point being in here

• LOLGotYerTags
    edited March 2018
    Pahkiller wrote: »
    merge them all and make it a worse mess than it already is. Most questions don't get answered anyway. so no point being in here

Or, We can all keep all the BF(2018) content in one topic, Thus reducing clutter in the Off topic section.

This piece of logical thought, Provided to you courtesy of Mr.Tags B)
    Most questions don't get answered anyway.

The game has not been announced yet, Nor has it even been unveiled in any form besides unreliable "leaks".

There will not be any answers to questions regarding BF(2018) until such time the game is announced and details are given.

Not to mention that there will almost certainly be an NDA for EA Employees and Developers, Which means that even if they WANTED to discuss the new game, They can't until they have been given a green light to talk about it.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Or, We can all keep all the BF(2018) content in one topic, Thus reducing clutter in the Off topic section.

This piece of logical thought, Provided to you courtesy of Mr.Tags B)
    Most questions don't get answered anyway.

The game has not been announced yet, Nor has it even been unveiled in any form besides unreliable "leaks".

There will not be any answers to questions regarding BF(2018) until such time the game is announced and details are given.

Not to mention that there will almost certainly be an NDA for EA Employees and Developers, Which means that even if they WANTED to discuss the new game, They can't until they have been given a green light to talk about it.

Wouldn't call all the leaks unreliable...some have been accurate.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Leaks are just rumour most of the time, I always find it better to speculate, Discuss potentials ( will it be WW2, WW3, Will it have Battlepacks, Will it have a premium model etc ) and await the official announcement.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Leaks are just rumour most of the time, I always find it better to speculate, Discuss potentials ( will it be WW2, WW3, Will it have Battlepacks, Will it have a premium model etc ) and await the official announcement.

You're too old school. Rambling tweets and fake news is the in thing now.
  • LOLGotYerTags

You're too old school.

Of course man, Hell I remember the days when games were loaded via tape cassette :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.