Battlefield 2018

Comments

• trip1ex
    4657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i want airfields back!!!

I cna't imagine playing BF2018 wake island and not having an airfield on the carrier nor on the island.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Motafied wrote: »
    The average person AGAIN talking how WW2 BF would be reskin of WW1. Really have zero history knowledge. BF3 and BF4 were more like a reskin... WW1 and WW2 were total different wars. Not even comparable. Completly different weapons... Vehicles... Attachments etc. Even if you compare BF1 in that case.

Yea I definitely agree.. Lol, where to start on all the (extreme) differences.

• Shadders_X
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2018
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Hi,
    In other news - CoD Black Ops 4 has no single player and has a different online system :

"Health generation has changed and could prove to be more challenging. Though players will now have 150 health points rather than 100, their health will no longer automatically regenerate when they catch a break from being shot at. Now they’ll have to manually regenerate their health using health packs and there’ll be a time delay after you’ve used one so you can’t use another straight away. This is intended to encourage more tactical play and it’s likely that it’ll change the pace of multiplayer gameplay"

Seems that CoD Black Ops 4 is the new Battlefield.

Some people are not happy about no single player campaign.

Will BF5 just be a copy of CoD - verbatim, and garner the extra purchases from CoD fans who will not buy due to the single player aspect being dropped ???

Will EA/DICE promote this aspect profusely to ensure that dismayed CoD fans purchase BF5 ?

In fact, this is what the V means, it is that BF5 is 100% CoD copy, a pure VERBATIM of CoD.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.
    Hi -

Your tears are delicious.

Best,
    Tek
    Hi,
    I am not bothered what BF5 is. If it has the usual crap : aim assist, aim snapping, too many gadgets etc., a very long progression requirement (BF4 has 140 ranks), bad netcode upon release - then it is too much effort for such a bad experience. Purchase when it is cheaper and netcode issues are resolved.
    I bought BF4 at release since i had a new PS4. I delayed buying BF3 since it had so many issues at release.
    What the V means is, in the end irrelevant. If the game is a poor copy of something else, such as BF1 copy with different skins, or has aforementioned attributes, then maybe stick with BF4.
    As CoD is now more tactical - with regards to the health, then will BF6 or an update to BF5 copy this aspect ?, and go back to the roots of the original Battlefield incarnations ?
    Will BF5 also drop the single player campaign ?. and V actually represents Vacuous (empty game).
    Have DICE over egged the meaning of the V as someone else has written ?.
    Anyway, comments here are meant to be a bit of fun, as the day is long and the sun is shining.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Literally everything you just said was wrong, look up facts before making a "statement"

He won't. Too much work.

I agree he is wrong but he enjoys stirring up the pot. Hence why he uses a 5 year old game to judge the future.
    Hi,
    As i stated to you before, you take everything as a statement.

Your pathological behaviour shows that when something is an opinion, you treat it as a statement, and cannot determine the difference between statements of fact, and opinion.

I also provided evidence as per my statements that i did make. One was an EA statement on the netcode issue for BF4. I also provided a link for people complaining about the netcode for BF3.

If you disagree with this evidence, then why not contact the people making comments about the netcode for BF3 and tell them they are wrong, and their experience of the netcode was an illusion.

Here is another report of an EA apology for BF4
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-19-ea-addresses-unacceptable-battlefield-4-launch

While you are at it, why not write to EA/DICE and tell them that their apologies are wrong too - as per the link in this post and link in my previous post.

I am sure given that you are such a good fellow, they will listen to you, as you seem to know more than they do about their own **** games. Excuse my french. :smiley:

Or, how strange that you even deny an official EA statement.

I love the internet and the diversity that it brings. It allows the pathological and those with severe social communication problems to join in conversations, chewing the fat, mucking about, talking crap, not taking it serious etc. Without the internet, these people would not be able to tell everyone how wrong they are.

Take good care of yourself.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Again as you fail to notice you still comment on a 5 year old game and making a judgement disregarding the 2 other games that preceded it.

Your comments illustrate your preference of games but as you can clearly see with what DICE has released so far clearly differs from CoD so again your statements are incorrect.

But again I'm pretty sure you are going to say something silly and just repeat yourself and continue to make judgement on new titles based on cherry picked comments from out if date titles that don't illustrate the full and honest picture.

::slow clap::
    Hi,
    BF3 was bad, and BF4 was a bit of a disaster, when it comes to release. The previous 2 games to this were ok.
    So, what we can say is that despite 2 good games (BFBC, BFBC2), then BF3 and BF4 should have been good by your analogy, but clearly they weren't. I provided the link to the EA statement which was an apology.

You cling to the 5 year old game statement, and it is you who also repeats.

So, you state CoD and Battlefield differ today. I never disputed that. This does not predict the future. As i said, (please remember this was an opinion), maybe DICE will copy CoD with regards to the health regeneration in BF6. Maybe they won't. You don't know, and i don't know either. BF5 may be good, maybe bad. You don't know, and i don't know either. We are allowed to state an opinion. You might agree. You might disagree. At least discuss it, rather than try and prove peoples opinions are wrong. (especially the pathological lying part - really disturbing)

You and some others, lack the social skills (sometimes quite severely) to see that the question mark at the end of the text poses the sentence as an opinion open for discussion. You treat everything as literal facts. You cannot seem to function at a social level, where people are just communicating.

People use forums to **** about things, let off steam, say some positive things about their experience, say some negative things about their experience, joke about, chew the fat, take the mickey out of things, or make serious statements. This is just the place for it. Who cares if they say something negative about DICE/EA, it may very well be wholly justified. Our experience of the games differ. So, maybe let people say what they want.

If you were in a room (physically) with other people and tried to tell everyone how wrong their opinion was - do you think that it is a socially acceptable behaviour ???. Why try and tell people that they are wrong, even when they have the indisputable evidence (EA statement) ?.

You are trying to control the narrative about everything that is said - disputing everything that you don't agree with, even when it is an opinion or experience. Why is that ???.

What if DICE/EA actually welcome the negative opinions, bad experience discussions whether accurate or not (not accurate does not mean untrue) ???. What i think DICE/EA would decidedly NEVER want to happen is to employ a pathological liar, abusing people with their sociopathic behaviour. If that ever got out, then this would be extremely bad press (as a minimum) for a reputable company.

Anyway, try to let people say their opinion, and especially if they have evidence to back it up, and try not to lie about it. Take care.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • Imcrine
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BF3 is the best game out of the last 4 installments. Everything else is a reskin.

Cheers.
  • WHISPonPCin480P
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    The average person AGAIN talking how WW2 BF would be reskin of WW1. Really have zero history knowledge. BF3 and BF4 were more like a reskin... WW1 and WW2 were total different wars. Not even comparable. Completly different weapons... Vehicles... Attachments etc. Even if you compare BF1 in that case.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the differences between WWI and WWII. The differences are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical politics most of the references will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Adolf’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The historal geniuses understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realise that they’re not just true- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who do not appreciate the differences between WWI and WWII truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the menace in Adolf’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Winston Churchill’s genius wit unfolds itself on their monitors. What fools.. how I pity them.
  • Imcrine
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the differences between WWI and WWII. The differences are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical politics most of the references will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Adolf’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The historal geniuses understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realise that they’re not just true- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who do not appreciate the differences between WWI and WWII truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the menace in Adolf’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Winston Churchill’s genius wit unfolds itself on their monitors. What fools.. how I pity them.

Post of the year
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Hi,
    In other news - CoD Black Ops 4 has no single player and has a different online system :

"Health generation has changed and could prove to be more challenging. Though players will now have 150 health points rather than 100, their health will no longer automatically regenerate when they catch a break from being shot at. Now they’ll have to manually regenerate their health using health packs and there’ll be a time delay after you’ve used one so you can’t use another straight away. This is intended to encourage more tactical play and it’s likely that it’ll change the pace of multiplayer gameplay"

Will BF5 just be a copy of CoD - verbatim, and garner the extra purchases from CoD fans who will not buy due to the single player aspect being dropped ???

Will EA/DICE promote this aspect profusely to ensure that dismayed CoD fans purchase BF5 ?

In fact, this is what the V means, it is that BF5 is 100% CoD copy, a pure VERBATIM of CoD.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.
    Hi -

Best,
    Tek
    Hi,
    I am not bothered what BF5 is. If it has the usual crap : aim assist, aim snapping, too many gadgets etc., a very long progression requirement (BF4 has 140 ranks), bad netcode upon release - then it is too much effort for such a bad experience. Purchase when it is cheaper and netcode issues are resolved.
    I bought BF4 at release since i had a new PS4. I delayed buying BF3 since it had so many issues at release.
    What the V means is, in the end irrelevant. If the game is a poor copy of something else, such as BF1 copy with different skins, or has aforementioned attributes, then maybe stick with BF4.
    As CoD is now more tactical - with regards to the health, then will BF6 or an update to BF5 copy this aspect ?, and go back to the roots of the original Battlefield incarnations ?
    Will BF5 also drop the single player campaign ?. and V actually represents Vacuous (empty game).
    Anyway, comments here are meant to be a bit of fun, as the day is long and the sun is shining.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Literally everything you just said was wrong, look up facts before making a "statement"

He won't. Too much work.

I agree he is wrong but he enjoys stirring up the pot. Hence why he uses a 5 year old game to judge the future.
    Hi,

Your pathological behaviour shows that when something is an opinion, you treat it as a statement, and cannot determine the difference between statements of fact, and opinion.

I also provided evidence as per my statements that i did make. One was an EA statement on the netcode issue for BF4. I also provided a link for people complaining about the netcode for BF3.

If you disagree with this evidence, then why not contact the people making comments about the netcode for BF3 and tell them they are wrong, and their experience of the netcode was an illusion.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-19-ea-addresses-unacceptable-battlefield-4-launch

While you are at it, why not write to EA/DICE and tell them that their apologies are wrong too - as per the link in this post and link in my previous post.

I am sure given that you are such a good fellow, they will listen to you, as you seem to know more than they do about their own **** games. Excuse my french. :smiley:

I love the internet and the diversity that it brings. It allows the pathological and those with severe social communication problems to join in conversations, chewing the fat, mucking about, talking crap, not taking it serious etc. Without the internet, these people would not be able to tell everyone how wrong they are.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Again as you fail to notice you still comment on a 5 year old game and making a judgement disregarding the 2 other games that preceded it.

Your comments illustrate your preference of games but as you can clearly see with what DICE has released so far clearly differs from CoD so again your statements are incorrect.

But again I'm pretty sure you are going to say something silly and just repeat yourself and continue to make judgement on new titles based on cherry picked comments from out if date titles that don't illustrate the full and honest picture.

Hi,
    BF3 was bad, and BF4 was a bit of a disaster, when it comes to release. The previous 2 games to this were ok.
    So, what we can say is that despite 2 good games (BFBC, BFBC2), then BF3 and BF4 should have been good by your analogy, but clearly they weren't. I provided the link to the EA statement which was an apology.

So, you state CoD and Battlefield differ today. I never disputed that. This does not predict the future. As i said, (please remember this was an opinion), maybe DICE will copy CoD with regards to the health regeneration in BF6. Maybe they won't. You don't know, and i don't know either. BF5 may be good, maybe bad. You don't know, and i don't know either. We are allowed to state an opinion. You might agree. You might disagree. At least discuss it, rather than try and prove peoples opinions are wrong. (especially the pathological lying part - really disturbing)

You and some others, lack the social skills (sometimes quite severely) to see that the question mark at the end of the text poses the sentence as an opinion open for discussion. You treat everything as literal facts. You cannot seem to function at a social level, where people are just communicating.

People use forums to **** about things, let off steam, say some positive things about their experience, say some negative things about their experience, joke about, chew the fat, take the mickey out of things, or make serious statements. This is just the place for it. Who cares if they say something negative about DICE/EA, it may very well be wholly justified. Our experience of the games differ. So, maybe let people say what they want.

If you were in a room (physically) with other people and tried to tell everyone how wrong their opinion was - do you think that it is a socially acceptable behaviour ???. Why try and tell people that they are wrong, even when they have the indisputable evidence (EA statement) ?.

You are trying to control the narrative about everything that is said - disputing everything that you don't agree with, even when it is an opinion or experience. Why is that ???.

What if DICE/EA actually welcome the negative opinions, bad experience discussions whether accurate or not (not accurate does not mean untrue) ???. What i think DICE/EA would decidedly NEVER want to happen is to employ a pathological liar, abusing people with their sociopathic behaviour. If that ever got out, then this would be extremely bad press (as a minimum) for a reputable company.

Anyway, try to let people say their opinion, and especially if they have evidence to back it up, and try not to lie about it. Take care.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Told you you would say something silly.

Stopped taking you serious at Hi.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.
    Hi -

Best,
    Tek
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

He won't. Too much work.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Stopped reading at Hi.
    Hi -
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.
    Hi -

Best,
    Tek
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

He won't. Too much work.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Stopped reading at Hi.
    Hi -

Forgot regards
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.
    Hi -

Best,
    Tek
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

He won't. Too much work.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,

Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Stopped reading at Hi.
    Hi -

Forgot best

Fixed.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Stahp
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    68Keif wrote: »
    EA_Stahp

what ever happened to EA_Agent
    I wonder
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Stahp

I wonder
    Idk. I want Stiv back
  • bahamud70
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Next batlefield is entyre world,sadli is Napoleonic Wars
  • VBALL_MVP
    EA_Stahp

I wonder
    Idk. I want Stiv back

I miss the Stiv missle.
  • 68Keif
    EA_Stahp

I wonder
    Idk. I want Stiv back

I miss the Stiv missle.

He got me a few times. Even though I didn’t deserve it ;)
  • TEKNOCODE
    EA_Stahp

I wonder
    Idk. I want Stiv back

I miss the Stiv missle.

He got me a few times. Even though I didn’t deserve it ;)
    Hi -

Regards,
    StivTek
  • 68Keif
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018

And this

Comrades :)
    Vengeance is upon us
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12643 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    New Avatar since we're all aboard the hype train now.
This discussion has been closed.