Battlefield 2018

Comments

• VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    Sadly consoles will really hold back BF2018 compared to if the game was developed for pc first. Consoles are 5 yrs old. Meanwhile we will be getting new vid cards this year Nvidia. Plus 16gb RAM and cpus like the 8700k that blow the console cpus out of the water.

...I digress. Moving forward.

Actually no. There is nothing to hold back. DICE doesn’t do that anyway. BF3 and BF4 was 24 players vs 64 on PS3 and Xbox 360. BF5 will be a prettier BF1 but lots of improvements. We will see. I doubt they up the player count again because there servers can’t handle 64 much less more.

If they do a battle royale mode they would probably up the player count to 100. But we shall see.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sadly consoles will really hold back BF2018 compared to if the game was developed for pc first. Consoles are 5 yrs old. Meanwhile we will be getting new vid cards this year Nvidia. Plus 16gb RAM and cpus like the 8700k that blow the console cpus out of the water.

...I digress. Moving forward.

Actually no. There is nothing to hold back. DICE doesn’t do that anyway. BF3 and BF4 was 24 players vs 64 on PS3 and Xbox 360. BF5 will be a prettier BF1 but lots of improvements. We will see. I doubt they up the player count again because there servers can’t handle 64 much less more.

lol. i don't think you have any idea what i said.

Peasants don’t understand ;)
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • TheSaviorSix
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seems legit.

Since it's low resolution and the font is off. I also found that exact image posted over a year ago.
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Obvious fake is obvious.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    Vespervin wrote: »
    Obvious fake is obvious.

OK i was just wondering..
    I kind of thought that also
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pretty rare a "leaked" image is actually leaked...
    Honestly the only leak i ever remember being real was that one for Fallout 4 where a team member spilled a bunch of info such as the setting like 3 years in adavance.

But yea. Wont believe it till i see it.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love building games, but, just no.... Building should stay in building games. Not in arena shooters. Never liked fortnite because of this...
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I love building games, but, just no.... Building should stay in building games. Not in arena shooters. Never liked fortnite because of this...

His ideas are nothing like fortnight.

• LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited May 2018
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't understand why some people are so against the battle royal MODE, not game, but MODE. The whole point of a new game to come out (and I know this is a shocker so sit down) is to be new and different than the old ones.

If you don't like a new mode, don't play it. If you're unable to adapt to change and want to throw a fit that a NEW game has a feature you don't like, play an old game.

Some of us actually like new games, and not reskined reboots.

Why make 100 different modes to begin with? 90% of Battlefield players play BF for a reason, and Battle Royale isn't it. Adding in a BR mode might make BFV more popular for a few weeks among mostly new players, but then they'll most likely leave and then what? DICE will have wasted resources on short term goals adding in a game mode no one actually asked for. And if it's popular it'll alienate the player population that doesn't like BR and split up the community.

Better they focus on their strengths and what Battlefield is known for, IMO.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If it was real it would show a “V” not a “5”, wouldn’t it?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If it was real it would show a “V” not a “5”, wouldn’t it?

Yup, Plus the image would be on the BF website, Just hidden until it's published "live".
  • trip1ex
    5299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    guys this Battlefield is going to be a new BF in a new setting and it is going to take place in multiple theaters of war!!!
  • Eric-139X
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    i bought bf1 on release date and i got bored right away, i only got to level 10 and delete the game after that to create space for other games.
    The game formula found on bf4 is definitely way better than bfh & bf1.
    i hope they come with something to fix this with battlefiled V
  • BritanniaViking
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Are EA DICE finally going to give us all that we have all been waiting for since BF4 the next true version of BF4 finally BF5 after feeding us with [nonsense] like Hardline and BF1 which are both DEAD! BF4 multiplayer lives on strong as we wait for BF5!
    BF1 was good looking but the multiplayer is so boring while I still have so much FUN and a laugh playing BF4. Let's hope all those poor BF1 players get to experience the fun of BF4 even better in then next BF4 BF5!

• LOLGotYerTags
    @BritanniaViking
    Don't Swear please.

• wsupchris1222444
    970 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Couple years ago before bf1 was revealed I remember seeing a LvlCrap video with that picture as a thumbnail
  • Toxic_CA
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't understand why some people are so against the battle royal MODE, not game, but MODE. The whole point of a new game to come out (and I know this is a shocker so sit down) is to be new and different than the old ones.

If you don't like a new mode, don't play it. If you're unable to adapt to change and want to throw a fit that a NEW game has a feature you don't like, play an old game.

Some of us actually like new games, and not reskined reboots.

Its entitlement. I dont like it so no one else can enjoy it
This discussion has been closed.