What are some of the messages you receive when playing BF1 like?

realistalive
606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Here's my latest fanmail fresh out of the oven. Not sure why, but in a month of playing BF1 I receive more hatemail, than in the all the years I've played every BF since BF2. Has there been a bigger influx of kids, am I missing something? It's very hip to say someone's a m+k cheater on console these days. Granted it's not all bad apples, people will actually send you compliments which is always nice to see and why I included some of them.

HXTkbkg.png

Comments

• huricanechuck
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    well,well, stop cheating ,,LOL, just kidding, you must be doing quite well. I haven't gotten much fan mail but the ones I have gotten weren't very friendly. but I think my favorite was when I killed a hellreigal user with my lewis gun optical.(27 service stars BTW) his message was something to the effect that there was no way I could out shoot his hellreigal with that gun ,and I must be cheating to have that many service stars on it.
  • NWOslave
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i dont receive mail unless you are on my friend list. wont give people the opportunity to send such drivel. you should do the same.
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you the guy that had a penguin avatar that loved boasting his stats? That also got jailed for ban evasion? I don't think it's wise to share other people's private psn names. SEN names to be exact. Gg though.
  • PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Players are angry and why not, taking a great game and
    making it a hard game.

Hard games are not fun. just frustrating, any wonder ppls complain with salty remarks.

• realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i dont receive mail unless you are on my friend list. wont give people the opportunity to send such drivel. you should do the same.

That would a pretty straightforward response, except by blocking everyone except your friends, you're not going to get platoon/clan invites and whatnot. I just came across a very skilled squad recently that sent me messages asking to join their platoon. I joined them and now I'm running with a group of competent players when I play, instead of playing solo. If I had my messages blocked I'd miss out on those opportunities.
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The only one I remember receiving was a guy telling me to be a better medic . However, I didn't revive the guy because he died out in the open, and I would have been shot trying to revive (there was a sniper that shot him) and I don't like giving the enemy more free kills off recently revived teamates.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's because you're a scout
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have many, I can't post not even one of them here either I don't believe lol
  • realistalive
    Astr0damus wrote: »

What's that supposed to mean?
  • Forkbeard84
    1620 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh he's a scout. It all makes sense to me now.
  • realistalive
    Astr0damus wrote: »

What's that supposed to mean?

You know what it means bushwookie

Yes, DICE please bring back the Bad Company style wookie suit, I'd love it because it'll camouflage really well into the surroundings when I'm trying to stay stealthy.

RXonZJT.png
  • rock1obsta
    3818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017

How do you manage that? Anyone in the match can send you a message unless you go through each individual player, look at their profile, then block em.
    Every game.
    Is there some kinda blanket blocking option?
  • bran1986
    5827 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't really get hate mail sent to me, most of the time it is aired out in the chat. I will get called every name under the sun if I don't revive that one player who is three feet from a tank, even if I him a dozen times in a match. I also get called a hacker every so often. Most of the mail I received is positive, l have received quite a few friend requests because they like how I medic.
  • rock1obsta
    3818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    I dont get hatemail. I'm not that good. I do get invites from time to time, though. I'd really like to get some hatemail, though.
    There's been a scrote or 3 where I thought for sure I'd get some (I constantly harassed this one enemy sniper, who kept going back to his same little hidey-hole (windmill in St Quentins Scar) after donating his tags a couple times in a row, & maybe 4-5 regular kills, but he just quit without saying anything :'( )

In BF4 some skidmark actually sent my son a message saying something to the effect of "leave me alone & let me play," or some whiny nonsense. He was one of those clownpunchers who stays on the rooftops in Zavod. So my son killed him alot. I mean at least 8 or 10 times. Taking his tags, using the M320, (I love that beautifully magical arcing exploding deathball) & sniping from the train.
    This dude just didnt understand or had no idea how to play the right way.
    It was magnificent.
  • StrayaXcnt
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    I got a message accused me of cheating on xboxone than the little troll reported my gt. They changed it and i had to pay 14bucks to pick a new name lol. That was the wow moment.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only time I'd really get any sort of hatemail was when I was flying planes ages back. Even when I was tanking like last week and racking up some stupid games I didn't receive anything, though of course in-game I sure as hell pissed off some people. Real shame, hatemail is fun.
  • ElliotLH
    8822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I never get hatemail but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. Even if I spent a whole game t-baggin everyone I take down nobody sends me love letters hahaha. Mind you I don't send these sort of messages either as I'm wary about being banned again (long story, someone report me for saying a naughty word in reply to their message full of swear words), although I've sent a few complimentary ones in the past if someone outplays me in a brilliant way or so on.

@realistalive Nice work. You M+K abuser ;)