In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Looking for recruits for Twisted Clan Platoon [TwsT]

TwistedSkullFish
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited September 7
We have open positions for a clan originating from Modern warfare 3. We run operation locker and shanghai as our favorites.
Requirements:
>Must speak fluent english
>Must have a moderate to excellent connection
>Preferably at least level 80 or higher. Will debate.
>Must enjoy both ends of the game, wether you're winning or losing.
>Be a great sport no matter how hard you are pinned down.
>Age 16+
>MUST have the no surrender attitude.
Lets make our name something to be feared!
We don't die on our knees.

Message TwistedSkullFish for clan details.

Comments

• GrimReaper15127
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Wait is this Twisted Militia if so i was apart of this clan and left because i didnt have PS4 i started a new account my old account was Warrior15127 i was friends with Twistedgirl im subscribed to her on Youtube. Im not 80 or above since i had to recreate a new account. Can i please be allowed back in
  • Tommy_Hunt3r03
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey I am Italian, level 53, I started play battlefield 4 one month ago, but I am good, if you like I can play with you, write me soon!!
  • TwistedSkullFish
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tommy, leave a friend request. I'll be back home on Monday.
  • TwistedSkullFish
    Grim, this is The Twisted Clan. Not twisted militia. You are welcome to join however.