Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Meet the Team

Braddock512
833 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha
edited August 17
Hey everyone,

Welcome to the Battlefield Forums.

If you're a new member of our community or an old seasoned vet, make sure to check out the update Forum Rules & Guidelines as a refresher.

We've added some new faces to the community who will be helping out with the day-to-day running of the Battlefield forums, to help keep this the #BestCommunityintheWorld.
But don't worry - the moderators you know and love are still here.

One of the things we really care about is being a part of the community - not just "forum police". Playing games with our community and interacting on the forums in official and non-official ways (Off-Topic used to be one of my favorite places back on Battlelog) are just some of things we do.

But, you may ask, who exactly are the mods, admins, EA staff, etc.?

We'll, this thread answers that question. All of the volunteer moderators, EA mods, EA Staff, Admins, and maybe even a Dev or two will be posting in this thread - kind of a "Get to Know You" post, to share a bit about ourselves and be more than a faceless Forum Staff member.

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    5680 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    Name:
    Simon, Aka PRAET0R1AN™ ︻デ┳=ー on Steam, Or You will better know me here as LOLGotYerTags.

Title(s):
    Volunteer Battlefield Forum/Battlelog Moderator - FridayNightBattlefield Staff PC Europe

Bio:
    I'm British and I have been moderating on Battlelog / Battlefield Forums for roughly 3 years, Maybe 4 at a push.

Since Battlefield 3 I've been an active member of the Forum, Helping where I can, Offering suggestions where I am unable to help in any other capacity.

I can be somewhat witty with my responses at times, And whilst I do try to maintain professionalism as much as possible, I feel it is better to not be serious 100% of the time, I may be creeping towards my 40's but I can still have a laugh and banter with the community.

Hobbies:
    I have a huge variety of hobbies :
    • Taking screenshots in videogames using cinematic tools of some sort, Or by modifying config files to re-enable disabled console commands.
    • Driving
    • Creating content for youtube
    • 3d Modellng or otherwise creating 3d renders from models that have been pre-made.
    • Helping you wonderful people with your queries and concerns and ensuring the Forum is a constructive and productive environment to share your concerns, feedback and general opinions.

Fun Fact:
    My nickname on Steam refers to a breed of Alien from the Alien™ universe that is dedicated to protecting the Queen and the Hive itself and has only ever been featured in the comic series, It is not considered to be Canon.
    It was also picked as it was my favourite skin to use in the 2010 reboot of the Aliens Vs Predator™ videogame created by Rebellion.