The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

When is the defend the front lines dog tag given?

starman5467
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I didn't have time to look for when the dog is given so if anyone can tell me that's great because I did all my 3 rush games.

Comments

• Sawdog98
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The event ends August 13th. You'll likely receive the dog tag on that day or shortly after.
  • moorejustin666
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yea last community mission I think we got it right after the end but that worries me cuz I we got another chance on 1st one and I dobut we will get another on this. But I've won like 20 rush games so seems I should get it
  • larry_54235
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The question i have is do you have to be the attacker and defender on a map for it to be considered a full round of RUSH?
  • freakyfoy
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Either. You will recieve a gamemode ribbon when you win a round. Easy
  • rojillosevilla
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Al final mas de uno nos quedaremos sin ella.
    Yo no se si despues de no se cuantas partidas lo habre conseguido, ya que no hay un contador que lo aclare
  • Annatar72
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just play rush for a good 4 hours, as long as you win 3 games you are good to go!
  • NumberSixIT
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is basic programming and it sure won't take a space science and astrophysics degree: all they have to do is to track the event like they always did in BF4. It seems like nobody cares. And more people are leaving this game, and won't come back. Ever.
  • ElliotLH
    654 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    While I would have liked a built-in tracker just count how many ribbons you have and then track it yourself from there.
  • FerociousFlobus
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Does anyone else still not have it? The final mission has started and I'm a little worried about it even though I DID win three rounds of rush.
  • PsycoticSeagull
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't have mine yet either and as far as I know I won more than 3 games. I hope it shows up cus I'll be pretty upset if I did all these missions for no reason.
  • freakyfoy
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you dont get it dont worry. U get another chance in a few weeks time...apparently.
  • Mudkillz2
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've won about 10 rounds of rush, and I still don't have the tag. First thing I did today was win 3 Frontlines matches in a row, because of luck, and still, I have neither of the dog tags. Hopefully they will give the rewards when the event ends, or in a day or so after a player completes the requirements.
  • ElliotLH
    654 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They haven't announced when the tags will be awarded. We all just need to be patient.
  • xTheDArKaSSaiNx
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ive won plenty of my rush games and i didnt get my dog tag. i think its a bit rediculas that millions of dollers are put in this game and we still have to go to a web broser to figure this out. its been almoast a year and i cant track tthis in game
  • ElliotLH
    ive won plenty of my rush games and i didnt get my dog tag. i think its a bit rediculas that millions of dollers are put in this game and we still have to go to a web broser to figure this out. its been almoast a year and i cant track tthis in game

Just count your ribbons.
  • Kerikatez
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm hoping it didn't glitch on us, the first was given right away and the third dog tag doesn't show up in the dog tags so I feel like winning the 3 front line matches right now would be pointless
  • freakyfoy
    Dice says After the 13th. Could be tomorrow or could be next year. Lol.
    I predict it will show up tues or thursday. The days dice do updates :)

Im not predicting the week or month tho lol
  • cinnimonfoil
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I ended up with a random squad exp boost but thats normal same whith random battle packes and random sikins i didnt even earn oh well
  • xTheDArKaSSaiNx
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    im just suprised thay r allowed to release a game that doesnt have basic content.. this is my last bf game untill dice takes the time to do it right. i would rather wait a cupl years for a well done bf game but thay never r. thay just want our $$$$ , and thats all it boils down to

• 069Luigi690
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep still haven't received mine played well over 7 games of rush with making sure we have wins and again nothing, I knows it's been a day or so but with no track record in making sure we have completed it or not it's very frustrating!!