Getting kills with K Bullets but not counting when using Martini-Henry Sniper

BoWinston
952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited August 2017
I play on Xbox One and for the past week I've gotten at least 3 kills using K Bullets by getting headshots on other players directly with the Martini-Henry Sniper but my K Bullet kill total has not increased past 13 when it should be at least 16.

Repeat, I was NOT shooting any occupied vehicles to get kills, I directly shot an enemy player in the head with a K Bullet and got the kill listing the player's name and the weapon which caused the death by me and it said K Bullets.

I did that at least 3 times in the last two days and my K Bullet kill total is still at 13 when it should be at least 16. I'm going to try later with a different Scout rifle because those were done with the Martini-Henry Sniper, but that is annoying.
Post edited by BoWinston on

Comments

• BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    So I just finished a few games using the Gewehr M.95 and I got several kills targeting enemy players with K bullets and the kill totals were counting.

So, killing enemy players with K bullets while using the Martini-Henry Sniper variant is what's not working and is bugged.
    Post edited by BoWinston on