Spoilers!

Claypole1
386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I just played a round of Monte Grappa (Conquest), and at the start I spawned right by the AA gun in our base, along with anotherr player. I jumped on the AA, and the other player then spent the next 5 minutes blocking the AA and constantly unloading his Lewis gun at me.

It would have been longer than 5 mins, but I died. I thought maybe he was just trolling for fun, but no. He spent the remainepder of the game camping on AA , so he was just having a hissy fit because I got the the gun instead of him.

His user name ended in "76", so it amused me to think he may have been a gamer in his 40's having a tantrum like that.

Does anybody else have examples of how other players went out of their way to spoil their gaming experience?

Comments

• BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Spawning in a tank and sitting idle in the spawn.
  • Press-2-Continue
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    99% of every tank driver spawning in useless Arty trucks camping in spawn pretending to "help"
    99% of every medic carrying the syringe and running past not reviving a single soul
    90% of ammo carrying supports not dropping ammo
    99% of every sniper/Scout not using flares to help the team
    99% of every single person who jumps in the front of the bombers and not spotting for you and the entire team
    99% of every player not using Q to spot
  • JohnMatrix666
    1255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I guess my habit of spamming friendly campers with smoke to block their lines of sight and constantly teabagging them is this type of behaviour. It doesn't spoil anything for me, though, since the match has already been spoiled by the randoms not doing jack to help, thus making me the saltiest man northeast of Salzburg. Being able to inconvinience them even slightly before quitting makes me feel a bit better about it.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Spawning as assault lay mines or dynamite all around the scrub then throw a grenade that should do the trick.
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Funny game last night

Flying around Grappa and the AA gun near the fortress at the very back shot me down, fairplay. Spawned at D and head shotted him with my M1903 just for pride
    Later, spawned in a plane, flew for a bit - POW - same dude, same AA gun. Mmph, spawned at D and head shot, lesson learnt?
    Another try to level up my pilot met the same demise, guess what! Same dude, same AA gun.

After the 3rd time of shooting him in the face - I stayed there. And waited.
    This guy spawns in & as I let him run up to his comfort blanket, he turns the gun round, POW. 4-3 me

This guy has learnt his lesson here right?
    Nope!
    He runs up again, 5-3 me. Now I'm getting bored so take him out at varying points between E and the AA gun
    Want to know the final result?
    10-3 :D

But my question is, who is being 'that guy' in this situation?

NB - come to think of it, this guy also had 2 numbers at the endof his GT :o
  • Claypole1
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess my habit of spamming friendly campers with smoke to block their lines of sight and constantly teabagging them is this type of behaviour. It doesn't spoil anything for me, though, since the match has already been spoiled by the randoms not doing jack to help, thus making me the saltiest man northeast of Salzburg. Being able to inconvinience them even slightly before quitting makes me feel a bit better about it.
    This is exactly the type of behaviour I'm referring to.

I have been guilty of it myself, I was in a squad of snipers on Sinai who wouldn't budge off the rocky ledges between A an B. We were losing badly, so I harassed them with gas grenades for a bit.

If they're not trying to help the team win, then maybe there can be some justification, but the other day I was playing on Amiens and had a narrow street locked down with the MG 15 Suppressive on the bipod. I was laying down covering fire whilst my squad advanced. A team mate went prone in front of me and just swiped at me with their knife. (I did have an ammo crate down!).

Some people just get really salty if you're not playing the game like they are.
  • Claypole1
    Prep768 wrote: »

NB - come to think of it, this guy also had 2 numbers at the endof his GT :o
    Same AA gun...

• hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Claypole1 wrote: »
    I just played a round of Monte Grappa (Conquest), and at the start I spawned right by the AA gun in our base, along with anotherr player. I jumped on the AA, and the other player then spent the next 5 minutes blocking the AA and constantly unloading his Lewis gun at me.

It would have been longer than 5 mins, but I died. I thought maybe he was just trolling for fun, but no. He spent the remainepder of the game camping on AA , so he was just having a hissy fit because I got the the gun instead of him.

His user name ended in "76", so it amused me to think he may have been a gamer in his 40's having a tantrum like that.

Does anybody else have examples of how other players went out of their way to spoil their gaming experience?

Probably a kid playing on his account.

I hate teammates that blow up my mines. I don't mind if they do it after i place them under a tank. yeah, I don't get the kill, but the tank is no longer a problem. It's they guys that remove my mines and put theirs down.