In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Vehicles destroyed as infantry stat

b2tchwood
442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I don't understand why vehicles destroyed stat was removed, I thought it was one of the most important stats in the game personally. It needs to be brought back.

Moreover I would love to see some appreciation for those who are boots on the ground who love to wreck armour, they seem to be a dying breed and they are in desperate need of a revival. A "vehicles destroyed as infantry" stat should be worn with pride, a medal "David Vs Goliath" would be a welcomed weekly challenge too:

Destroy 5 vehicles with gadgets
Destroy 5 vehicles with stationary weapons
Destroy 3 vehicles as infantry in one round

Comments

• blindsniper63
    1694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've lost count of how many vehicles i've destroyed on foot, but as you know that's all i do is hunt vehicles.Many thousands now!
  • b2tchwood
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've lost count of how many vehicles i've destroyed on foot, but as you know that's all i do is hunt vehicles.Many thousands now!

And wouldn't you wear that stat with pride? I'd tie it to my profile personally!
  • VBALL_MVP
    3908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 8
    Id wear it with pride.

Along with a "I'm with limpey" limpet tag.

Edit: battlefieldtracker.com has stat of vehicle destroyed as infantry.
  • JTRIV1461
    39 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd love to see that stat. I'm ranked top 50 in AT mine kills and have killed a lot of with grenades and dynamite.
  • skoopsro
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 8
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Id wear it with pride.

Were does battlefieldtracker have that stat because i use it everyday and have never seen it. It vehicle kills but not vehicles KILLED
  • VBALL_MVP
    3908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    skoopsro wrote: »
    Id wear it with pride.

Were does battlefieldtracker have that stat because i use it everyday and have never seen it. It vehicle kills but not vehicles KILLED

Yeah my bad it was under infantry so I just misinterpreted it.
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    301 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Battlefield tracker is not very accurate as it says a lot less vehicles destroyed for me which isn't close when u add up the newtonian medals I have plus video proof of destroying more specific vehicles than if says I have
  • dA_9_eL_81
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Id wear it with pride.

Is it the vehiecle kills under the "infantry stat"... mine says 3448... But I guess thats including passengers....
  • VBALL_MVP
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    Id wear it with pride.

Is it the vehiecle kills under the "infantry stat"... mine says 3448... But I guess thats including passengers....

I thought it was but @skoopsro corrected me.
  • blindsniper63
    1694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    Id wear it with pride.

I thought it was but @skoopsro corrected me.

@VBALL_MVP LOL my son tells me i have destroyed 7 Artillery Trucks believe me when i say that is a load of rubbish @Chillmatik_86 @Prep768 @Nod_1496 etc etc
  • skoopsro
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you go ingame under vehicles and look at your kills and such, it also says destroyed and thats wayyy off also. I dont get how they arrive at those figures but they are completely wrong.
  • leatheryfrog225
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    skoopsro wrote: »
    If you go ingame under vehicles and look at your kills and such, it also says destroyed and thats wayyy off also. I dont get how they arrive at those figures but they are completely wrong.

Yeah, I've always thought that's how many times you've been destroyed while using that particular vehicle, either that or it's bugged or something.
  • Prep768
    2146 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nice idea B2tchwood (+1 from me) although I think the Bottletop Squad members will achieve this medal in one game. Maybe something expanded by two criteria (as 5 is the most for current medals)

Destroy 10 vehicles as infantry
    Destroy 3 vehicles with limpet mines
    Destroy 3 vehicles in 1 round
    Destroy a behemoth

This would take longer but really makes you work for it as I do feel the current medals requirements are relatively easy.

David vs. Goliath - love it
  • blindsniper63
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Nice idea B2tchwood (+1 from me) although I think the Bottletop Squad members will achieve this medal in one game. Maybe something expanded by two criteria (as 5 is the most for current medals)

Destroy 10 vehicles as infantry
    Destroy 3 vehicles with limpet mines
    Destroy 3 vehicles in 1 round
    Destroy a behemoth

This would take longer but really makes you work for it as I do feel the current medals requirements are relatively easy.

David vs. Goliath - love it

The Bottle Top Squad version:-
    While at the Pub (BAR) Destroy 10 vehicles in the car park
    Destroy 5 Vehicles using Bar stools
    Destroy 3 Vehicles using Pork Pies
    As above while buying a round
    Destroy the Moth coming out of a Yorkshire mans wallet!

@Prep768 @b2tchwood @Chillmatik_86
  • Prep768
    2146 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Don't make me create a Welsh man's medal - I don't want to get banned for promoting cruelty to animals :p
  • blindsniper63
    Prep768 wrote: »

Don't make me create a Welsh man's medal - I don't want to get banned for promoting cruelty to animals :p

@Prep768 nothing wrong with woolly dog, but history states it was a scotsman not a welshman lol.