The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Helrigel is going to be nerfed again!

FireteamRED
91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Heard they are testing to nerf the helrigel yet again. Making it less accurate with more recoil. How many times are they going to nerf this weapon?

I'm medic foremost and get killed plenty by the helrigel but this is ridiculous

Comments

• dj4047
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't even use the Hellriegel but yes it is lame that they are nerfing it. The problem isnt that the Hellriegel is overpowered but most weapons are underpowered. People complain that everyone uses the Hellriegel but it is the best assault class weapon overall. Why would someone pick a weapon that performs worse in every possible way? All classes have this issue, not just assault. Instead of nerfing the Hellriegel they need to buff several weapons in my opinion.
  • strombergs04
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    H E L L R I E G E L ...

But yeah, good they do sthg about it, I basicly get killed 8 out of 10 times by the Riegel meh :(
  • Zooboid
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is there any proof to this or is it just wishful thinking?
  • wileygaz
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 9
    I dont understand why its getting another nerf........instead why dont they buff the worse ones. Its a popular assault weapon n because some whingers moan cos they get killed by it a couple of times its classed as OP, rubbish. How about 1907 sweeper or the BAR or Martini henry, automatico, model 10 SMLE marksman or Gerwher 98or95, gas grenades, incendary grenades, Artillary truck i could go on ......all good popular and effective weapons but no "dice please" moans about em. Good gamers dont moan to devs, they adapt n change tactics n crack on. Cmon instead of blaming the gun for ya lack of skill just admit you need to get a little bit better.
  • Gforce81
    1760 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Myself, I'm glad it's getting another look at.

It's easily THE most dominant weapon on consoles, no contest

I'd much rather see automaticos everywhere, they're a bullet hose, but it's actually weak in the range it's supposed to be weak at.

HellR is too versatile
  • JLennon83
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Heard they are testing to nerf the helrigel yet again. Making it less accurate with more recoil. How many times are they going to nerf this weapon?

I'm medic foremost and get killed plenty by the helrigel but this is ridiculous

If it gets nerfed again then they are **** for doing it. Catering to a bunch of cry babies. This is a war game, not toy soldiers! Bunch of wimps.
  • Zooboid
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not that I care about the Hellriegel but where are people getting this info from? I searched the CTE Reddit and couldn't find nowt about this nerf?
  • MayorMarionBarry
    836 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I dont use the Hellriegel anymore but just leave it alone.
    Poor thing has been nerfed so much its like the new planet of the apes sequel to the prequel to the reboot of the reimagination of the original.
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    712 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Zooboid wrote: »
    Not that I care about the Hellriegel but where are people getting this info from? I searched the CTE Reddit and couldn't find nowt about this nerf?

It's on the update info in the menu screen on CTE
  • freakyfoy
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Its not getting nerfed. The information on screen is from febuary
  • AwakeningSC
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    freakyfoy wrote: »

• something0010
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 12
    if it's a problem, just give it another version; lower clip, performance as is.. and higher clip, less distance accuracy.
    i enjoy using the gun in bursts, though will admit it works a little too well for a gun with a clip that size.
  • RileyEclypse
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    a youtuber made this mistake and made another vid saying sorry. was funny hearing him so serious about a trivial mistake but i get it.

• GoofyMC123
    655 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Shame, was looking forward to all the cry threads :D
  • Zooboid
    There's been enough tears, name calling and such already even though there wasn't actually anything to get panties bunched about lol.
  • Defiance1982
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    **cough** Nerf Pistols.. They are slow yet can outkill someone with a SMG...
  • Cpt_Machtavish37
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really think they should not nerf a weapon to that bit to which no one touches this weapon . Dice Don't make it useless plz :)
  • Astr0damus
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    *February (2018)