Phantom elevator

showershoed
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I know this is old but I just started playing bf4 again. I was wondering if their are 2 people willing to ride the elevator we have operation whiteout tag as well as giants of Karelia tag

Comments

• Luckified6
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can help if you want..I have all the tags so we could do it with just the 3 of us.
  • Sugarspun1
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the whiteout and hammerhead tags and would be up for it.
  • showershoed
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sorry took me a few days to get back but me and the same guy are looking for help still if you guys are up to it my Id on psn is wamboozul just send me a message
  • Sugarspun1
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Id love to do this but every time someone replies " Yeah I've done it" and that they will squad up and help me and a couple of others do it?! They dissappear? Hmmm?!
    Anyway...
    If anyone within the UK (meaning GMT time) fancies helping me in this quest to achieve the elevator phantom thingy? I'd be buzzin :)
  • hawkes641
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Hey guys in need of 3 more guys to help me with the lift. Everyone needs all tags and assisgnments done. Join my bsu server. Thanks in advance

Psn is ruinedurgame
    Post edited by hawkes641 on
  • _2dRiFtG0D9_
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i have the operation whiteout tag and all assignments complete add me xXtbone_killaXx
  • Unbuiltstar
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I need 3 people i have the dog tag operation whiteout