Introducing Service Assignments - Please Give Feedback

Comments

• DarthBlueMax
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A waste of time for everyone.... I will keep the three specialization by default. Bye bye!
  • poxax
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    some of this are very very hard, others are doable but the balance will be lost in games with some of those
  • skyro68
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    This morning I unlocked "Fedorov Avtomat" and now tells me I need 2 more kill, I make the 2 kill but it is not counting for unlocking ... very strange ! >:)>:)

Today-fixed
    Post edited by skyro68 on
  • RobDon526
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Finished four of em by 'accident' just trying to get new Russian Medal...seem pretty easy 90%...only have to do 5outta 6 most of em. I don't see any difference in my K/D with perks last 30 hours of playing. Not even sure they make that much different after activated...
  • 0Anesthetic4u
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Ok so what constitutes a multi kill? I've killed plenty of people back to back on one magazine, but gotten no multi kill. Is it literally just basically a Grenade Kill? A kill where both guys die simultaneously, or is it like 3 consecutive kills?
    Post edited by 0Anesthetic4u on
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok so what constitutes a multi kill? I've killed plenty of people back to back on one magazine, but gotten no multi kill. Is it literally just basically a Grenade Kill? A kill where both guys die simultaneously, or is it like 3 consecutive kills?

I think it has to be multiple kills within a short ammount of time.
    Like 2 in 2 sec or so.
  • TylymiezWelho
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Feedback: why not, some of these are nice ideas and promote team play, some others... well, let's just say I was already witnessing some boosting being done yesterday in one game.

Question: is there a way to see the status of these assignments during a match on PS4?
  • Farendor
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2017
    Done with this storm the doors stuff i have done all of the challenges and kill 5 enemy as assault with bayonet is stuck on 2/5 and yet i have killed over 15 now so i give up sick of bugs and lags and all that jazz and am now even more annoyed as i went to buy premium at 29.99 to find it went back up to 49.99 on pay day lol #badweek
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How can you do this Service Assignments on those lagy and rubberbanding servers?
  • kniphtee
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Farendor wrote: »
    Done with this storm the doors stuff i have done all of the challenges and kill 5 enemy as assault with bayonet is stuck on 2/5 and yet i have killed over 15 now so i give up sick of bugs and lags and all that jazz and am now even more annoyed as i went to buy premium at 29.99 to find it went back up to 49.99 on pay day lol #badweek

Had the 12g Auto Ext get froze for me on xbone - still at 39 k's but have more than 70 kills with it since the assignment went live - go figure. Hope these aren't like the medals - the medic medal I have finished multiple times and all it says when I go past the 5 kills in a life is 7/5 or 9/5 or whatever but it doesn't unlock and have done the 5/5 only to no avail...DICE magic...I gave up then again the medals are useless and I swear I have three of same ones every week - random as battlepacks.
  • djd001
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How to break a broken game, pathetic, but none of you 'devs' will listen. It's a long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ grind for nothing. Glitched achievements, I killed 2 tanks with grenades after going 5-26 (there abouts) on so many games to get the 2, yet it still counts as zero. Not bothered with it any more, and not touching premium with a barge pole.
  • OcToPuSvic
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like them(most of them, but some are CRAZY :open_mouth:), but i really like if you do something about showing stats of assigments that you've tracked when you play on a map. An option to enable/disable this feature.
  • OMC-FLASHOVER
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The game is no longer fun! Trying to do all these stupid a$$ challenges. Some are almost impossible, others are shear luck. Instead of focusing on enjoying the game, I run around like a damn chicken trying just to unlock a gun. None of it supports team play! Everyone in the squad is off doing these stupid challenges when they should be trying to win the game. This rates as one of the dumbest things Dice has done. Just give us our maps and guns that we payed good money for and let us focus on playing!
  • Hooosteen
    45 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here's some feedback:
    Maybe don't make class specific "service assignments" that require using non class related weapons.

You're telling me that if I want to have the "super syringe" I need to use a shotgun?
    In order to complete the service assignment THAT ONLY BENEFITS THE MEDIC CLASS, I need to play as the ASSAULT CLASS?
    What incompetent dunce thought that was a good idea? And what bunch of monkeys agreed with it?
  • Fruxen
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Firstly
    • In general, I really like assignments and chasing unlocks to get that reward in the end. Probably more than most people.
    • I'm also usually fine with having to get a reasonable amount of kills etc with a weapon or gadget I have rarely used. Most of the times I just get back to my comfortable standard setup after finishing whatever I'm supposed to do, but well yeah sometimes assignments like this has broadened my playstyle.
    DICE, I would understand if you wanted to spice things up by now with some unusual stuff to do.
    But a lot of these assignments are plain stupid. You can finish some of them without doing the 6/6 craziest challenge but not all.
    Not "hard".
    Not "challenging".
    Not "will take some time to finish".
    Hours and hours just trying to get lucky using the wrong equipment that drags both yourself and the team down.

Maybe if the reward would be some cosmetic skin or dogtag, sure. 1/1000 players could show off with that legendary sparkling pink face painting. But NOT for perks that a lot of people actually want.

Scrap and rethink this as soon as possible.
    Post edited by Fruxen on
  • Exploding_Acorn
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep I've basically just spent my money on map packs at this point. The vast majority of these unlocks I find just too annoying to actually bother with in the limited time I usually have to play.

Being my first introduction to this type of system since I quit buying your games since Battlefield 3's Back to Karkand expansion, I'm going to have to hold off on wherever this series goes from here. My preference personally is having everything unlocked from the get go since I'm not playing this game to move some random exp bar, but because I enjoy the gameplay. But since that isn't likely to happen in many shooters now I found the original simple unlock method of warbonds to be not too obstructive.

Now everything has changed. I was excited for the specializations, but found that the one that I was interested in the most is tucked away behind so many things I hate doing in this game that I'm not even going to bother with. What will bother me is that statistically I'll be doing worse thanks to the lack of the unbreakable perk that would've complemented my play-style. Played a massive amount of BF1942 without the need of an unlock system. I don't want to spend what little time I put aside for this game spent doing things I dislike attempting to get something that would better my enjoyment.
  • CinkCobra
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Healing hands (basic) - good

Healing hands (veteran) - destroy 25 vehicles with rifle grenade HE; NO. This is point blank stupid. This is towards a revive spec and you want medics to stop being a medic and try for proto assault? Stop encouraging rifle grenade use for medic related Assignments.

It's where you stand - okay this is one of the stupidest ones in this list. This is for the REVIVE spec for MEDIC.
    - destroy ten tanks on Amiens; stupid.
    - 25 melee kills on Argonne; what?
    - 100 shotgun kills on Ballroom; you are joking right?
    - 5 multi kills on monte grappa; you are kidding me.
    - 50 headshots on Neville Nights; so yet another dlc spec? Also why.
    - 25 kills with debris; what a joke.

How does any of that relate to REVIVING as a MEDIC? Why are they map specific to add on that? What * joke.
    Take this back to the drawning board and rethink how you should earn a REVIVE spec for MEDIC. I'll give you some ideas.
    - 100 revives
    - 50 squad revives
    - 100 heals
    - 50 squad heals
    - Get most revives highlight
    - Get most heals highlight

There. Was that so hard? Easy and nice natural challenge you can earn just by playing normally and promoting TEAMWORK.

~

Note I have not taken the 'only need to do 5 challanges to complete' as that goes without saying really and doesn't excuse anything.
  • TheBamYaFkinBass
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I was going to go for some of these, but not going to bother. The payback doesnt look like worth the effort at all.

Dont really like the perk system anyhow. The base game is ok. All this progression stuff pffftt.... kiddies that like to do tasks and get a pat on the head... I just like shooting folks and capping flags :D
  • herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Really you asked for Feedback and then release it without taking the Feedback?

I will not do stupid stuff like destroy Tanks with Rifle grenades or kill Elites with K-Bkullets.
  • herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Really you asked for Feedback and then release it without taking the Feedback?

I will not do stupid stuff like destroy Tanks with Rifle grenades or kill Elites with K-Bkullets.