Introducing Service Assignments - Please Give Feedback

Comments

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CinkCobra wrote: »
    Healing hands (basic) - good

Healing hands (veteran) - destroy 25 vehicles with rifle grenade HE; NO. This is point blank stupid. This is towards a revive spec and you want medics to stop being a medic and try for proto assault? Stop encouraging rifle grenade use for medic related Assignments.

It's where you stand - okay this is one of the stupidest ones in this list. This is for the REVIVE spec for MEDIC.
    - destroy ten tanks on Amiens; stupid.
    - 25 melee kills on Argonne; what?
    - 100 shotgun kills on Ballroom; you are joking right?
    - 5 multi kills on monte grappa; you are kidding me.
    - 50 headshots on Neville Nights; so yet another dlc spec? Also why.
    - 25 kills with debris; what a joke.

How does any of that relate to REVIVING as a MEDIC? Why are they map specific to add on that? What * joke.
    Take this back to the drawning board and rethink how you should earn a REVIVE spec for MEDIC. I'll give you some ideas.
    - 100 revives
    - 50 squad revives
    - 100 heals
    - 50 squad heals
    - Get most revives highlight
    - Get most heals highlight

There. Was that so hard? Easy and nice natural challenge you can earn just by playing normally and promoting TEAMWORK.

~

Note I have not taken the 'only need to do 5 challanges to complete' as that goes without saying really and doesn't excuse anything.

@CinkCobra
    Ummm why did you copy past a post of mine from earlier in this thread?

~

Dice: "give us feedback on this"
    Community gives feedback
    Dice: "okay we ignored your feedback and changed NOTHING"

What a joke. Specifically asking for feedback and you use ZERO of it.
    So Dice is now openly telling its community to sod off whilst obeying the whims of the YouTubers L33T.

Truely pathetic.
  • Skipp3rUA
    408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just no comments... no words... I play BF serie since BF1942, and must say that Battlefield 1 is easiest game to play from all franchise. Game becomes more and more casual with this ammo2.0, this new passive "spells" specializations. And what We will have in future? Chain lightnings and Storm bolts active spells like in Dota2?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skipp3rUA wrote: »
    Just no comments... no words... I play BF serie since BF1942, and must say that Battlefield 1 is easiest game to play from all franchise. Game becomes more and more casual with this ammo2.0, this new passive "spells" specializations. And what We will have in future? Chain lightnings and Storm bolts active spells like in Dota2?

Some people just can't move forward and rather stay stuck in the past...
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    Slide cooldown reduction, first put a cooldown on the thing, sliding around the map constantly is as immersion breaking as a jetpack would be. Let people who are into sliding a lot unlock that reduction so they can do a few more slides before the ritalin kicks in.

Yes I read you wanted tweaks on what was offered but I don't think what's offered is good enough.
  • PeterUKBolton
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    Do you devs even play the game? A LOT of these assignments just take people away from playing correctly. Ive been quitting in and out of maps just to get the grind over with and I see others doing it. Also the 50 headshots on Nivelle is either broke or the description is wrong. It only counts for a kill but the text does not say a headshot kill. It says a headshot!!!

I have paid good money for the base game. Good money for the DLC. I work and the hours I have on this game should not be wasted doing silly things the developers have put little thought into.

Half all the requirements ASAP as a quick win fix to this mess you have made.
  • WinkerCZ
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2017
    Requirements for Stimulant Syringe are joke. I will do some of the requirements probably unintentionally anyway, but I really doubt that I will (ever) unlock it (100 shotguns kills on Ballroom Blitz. 50 head-shot kills on Neville Nights? This will probably never happen).

And based on the experience with already unlocked assignments e.g. Concealed Rescue I don't think they are even worth it. Dead body can drop smoke (silly but OK), but you (as medic) can't really influence when this gonna happen (dead ally is just next to you (so it is definitely not necessary)) and sometimes I got even killed because smoke makes more difficult to clear area and/or to see enemy players coming. I would like to have possibility to drop smoke only if I mark someone (with the same cool-down and everything), which is even more silly - be like wizard, point a finger and dead body starts generating smoke, but whatever...
  • herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    99% of the medics will not use IT even that they Unlock it.
  • jrmpt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I play medic most of the time, I really care on healing and reviving my mates. How can a so useful tool for the medic class, be behind of so ridiculous tasks?

Just release all the assignments content, all the weapons and refrain from adding more of this in the future. The ones that like 'assignments' and 'things to do' can farm medals, dog tags or maybe in the future, skins.
  • PeterUKBolton
    WinkerCZ wrote: »
    Requirements for Stimulant Syringe are joke. I will do some of the requirements probably unintentionally anyway, but I really doubt that I will (ever) unlock it (100 shotguns kills on Ballroom Blitz. 50 head-shot kills on Neville Nights? This will probably never happen).

And based on the experience with already unlocked assignments e.g. Concealed Rescue I don't think they are even worth it. Dead body can drop smoke (silly but OK), but you (as medic) can't really influence when this gonna happen (dead ally is just next to you (so it is definitely not necessary)) and sometimes I got even killed because smoke makes more difficult to clear area and/or to see enemy players coming. I would like to have possibility to drop smoke only if I mark someone (with the same cool-down and everything), which is even more silly - be like wizard, point a finger and dead body starts generating smoke, but whatever...

I have done 3 of 5 already but it took me the best part of 7 hours quitting in and out of matches. Im now 3 into 50 headshot KILLS. The headshots do not count just headshot kills. This is a joke. After unlocking this one I hope the devs listen to feedback and drop the requirements MASSIVELY.

10 tanks
    100 shotgun
    Cant remember the 3rd I did

Once I have done 47 more headshot kills on nivelle where I will be quiiting out at end of round and jumping straight back in I will have either 5 multi kills on monte or 5 debris kills.

Honestly my mind boggles how they sign off on this insanity interanally. This is why The Division lost a lot of players. The time/reward on that game was and still is shocking and the BF1 devs are on a slippery slope.
  • creepNpeep
    778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    I think it may have been a better idea to separate the specializations into the classes.
    This way, people that like to play a certain class can work towards tasks that relate to their class.

At the moment, I think one of the gripes is that we are forced to do and use things that we just don't want to.
    It's not that we can't, it's that we don't want to.

This makes it more tedious, which spoils the enjoyment of playing the game.

I, for one, looked at the "new" list of tasks after unlocking stage one and was really put off with some of the stuff on the list. To the point where I may not bother.

Also, a lot of specializations aren't relevant to those of us that only play hardcore.

Also again, it would have been nice in the game (generally) to be able to unlock attachments for weapons.
    I don't want to stomp all over history and start slapping laser finders on vintage weapons but would it have been too much to ask for the ability to add scopes and straight pull bolts to rifles etc?....
  • PeterUKBolton
    6kills and 38 deaths trying to unlock a stupid assignment. Way to make people stop playing the objective etc you morons
  • creepNpeep
    778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    6kills and 38 deaths trying to unlock a stupid assignment. Way to make people stop playing the objective etc you morons

Lol
    Yeah. I was cringing at my end of round stats while chasing a poxy assignment too :-)
  • Unrated882
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    the sniper shield should have a "head shot here ->" sign over it, 100% unplayable
    anything over 10 melees with a given weapon is obnoxious
    bayonet charging is a gimmick, please stop making us do so many

My bottom line point is the specializations unlocks should all feel "attainable" as foundations to the class earned by playing well in the core skills of the class.
    Weapon unlocks can be ridiculous and viewed as "upgrades" you have do work to earn, going beyond your comfort zone.
  • Mceedj11
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some assignments are buggy. I won one round of rush did not unluck. I healed 10 allies didn't unluck. Resupply 100 allies in a round? Are you kidding me? Please review these assignments.
  • TylymiezWelho
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly my mind boggles how they sign off on this insanity interanally.

Actually, that explains a lot...
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly my mind boggles how they sign off on this insanity interanally.

Actually, that explains a lot...

Pure comedy gold.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The 20 mortar kills is THE worsed assignment period... what an insane dumb weapon is this.

Never felt so useless before.
    All i do is apologize in chat :/
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I found this to be rather quick to do in the Supply Drop mode. Cheesy yes, hard no, especially compared to the tripwire one.
  • herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For the 100 Ammo in one round. Use both Ammo Packs and Play frontlines. I Made 125 supplies in one round.
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    CinkCobra wrote: »
    Healing hands (basic) - good

Healing hands (veteran) - destroy 25 vehicles with rifle grenade HE; NO. This is point blank stupid. This is towards a revive spec and you want medics to stop being a medic and try for proto assault? Stop encouraging rifle grenade use for medic related Assignments.

It's where you stand - okay this is one of the stupidest ones in this list. This is for the REVIVE spec for MEDIC.
    - destroy ten tanks on Amiens; stupid.
    - 25 melee kills on Argonne; what?
    - 100 shotgun kills on Ballroom; you are joking right?
    - 5 multi kills on monte grappa; you are kidding me.
    - 50 headshots on Neville Nights; so yet another dlc spec? Also why.
    - 25 kills with debris; what a joke.

How does any of that relate to REVIVING as a MEDIC? Why are they map specific to add on that? What * joke.
    Take this back to the drawning board and rethink how you should earn a REVIVE spec for MEDIC. I'll give you some ideas.
    - 100 revives
    - 50 squad revives
    - 100 heals
    - 50 squad heals
    - Get most revives highlight
    - Get most heals highlight

There. Was that so hard? Easy and nice natural challenge you can earn just by playing normally and promoting TEAMWORK.

~

Note I have not taken the 'only need to do 5 challanges to complete' as that goes without saying really and doesn't excuse anything.

@CinkCobra
    Ummm why did you copy past a post of mine from earlier in this thread?

~

Dice: "give us feedback on this"
    Community gives feedback
    Dice: "okay we ignored your feedback and changed NOTHING"

What a joke. Specifically asking for feedback and you use ZERO of it.
    So Dice is now openly telling its community to sod off whilst obeying the whims of the YouTubers L33T.

Truely pathetic.

They actually did remove some and nerfed some. They removed the Sawtooth requirement for example and some others I can't think off right now. 2 planes with Madsen changed to any LMG.

However when it comes to PTFO and Teamplayer they definitely dropped the ball even afterfeedback was given, but let's be honest most posters in this thread didn't actually provided stellar constructive feedback. You are one of the rarer ones.