The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Something seriously needs done about hit registration in BF1!

nomad23_6
70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
The hit registration is horrible in BF1! Something needs done because the game is almost unplayable. Bullets not registering until 3 to 4 shots into enemy. I've checked everything on my end to see if I could do anything to make it better on my end. Seems like Dice really needs to look into this a lot more then what they have.

Comments

• The_BERG_366
    795 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    really seems like u don't understand how spread works. stop blaming the hit detection for u missing...
  • digga11
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    really seems like u don't understand how spread works. stop blaming the hit detection for u missing...

Bit harsh on the reply there. Is there a reason for this.
  • nomad23_6
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

So I'm getting such a spread from single fire weapons and I can see the bullets hit them. Nice try but move along troll.
  • nomad23_6
    digga11 wrote: »

He is just a sorry person who needs to feel better about himself so he likes to say rude negative things about others.
  • HuwJarz
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fair enough, but perhaps you could post on one of the other active threads about the same subject rather than creating another one?
  • nomad23_6
    edited August 11
    @HuwJarz
    I only created another one because the last one was closed
  • HuwJarz
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok.

There I see this one:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/114539/hit-registration-is-terrible

But to be fair, I didn't realise about the closure of the other one.........apologies. I was trying to be helpful, not flame.....

So often people forget to search first......
  • nomad23_6
    It's all good. Was just letting you know. People started fighting on it so they closed it.
  • VBALL_MVP
    3619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    nomad23_6 wrote: »

So I'm getting such a spread from single fire weapons and I can see the bullets hit them. Nice try but move along troll.

Single fire guns have the worst spread and recovery. You spam, you're done.

A video would be helpful to show your claims.
  • RileyEclypse
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 11
    i use to love hipfire on chauchat but somethings changed. ive got recordings of me clearly hitting targets at close range 5 shots in and doing 70 damage. low ping
  • nomad23_6
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Dude this isn't my first BF game. I'm aware of that fact.
  • mmarkweII
    2743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Video showing what you are describing is definitely needed. There is an active discussion in the XB1 section titled " hit detection " with feedback from the netcode dev. I'm sure he would like to see this video of it happening and I'm sure he can explain it to you pretty well too.
  • MurfCr
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have played several games in the last few days where hits were not registering. First for me the squad mates on chat. Both on 40-80 ping. I just love getting killed around corners and behind rocks still.
  • VBALL_MVP
    3619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Dude this isn't my first BF game. I'm aware of that fact.

But its the first game with these mechanics, completly different from Bf4 and Bf3.

• mmarkweII
    2743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nostalgia is OP
  • Zooboid
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SLRs I really like them, but I'm a spammer even at range. But I've learned my lesson through raging at the "hit detection" and then realising that it was me not the code, not the game but me. Now I still spam but only at very close range when using SLRs.

Everything else I'm still blazing away like Rambo.
  • The_BERG_366
    795 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

everyone can claim whatever they want. maybe upload a video that shows the issue. try again...
  • The_BERG_366
    digga11 wrote: »

He is just a sorry person who needs to feel better about himself so he likes to say rude negative things about others.

and your just a random person that complains in a forum without giving evidence as to why he is complaining. tell me one reason why we should believe u and how this reason would change anything. yeah a lot of other people will agree (some of which suffer the same problem as u do) but what will that change?
    try to look at it from a developers perspective. what is the additional value of the 100th guy that just writes "hit detection is off, do something.." like.. do u think that helps in any way?
    why do u post something like that? it's rather spam than anything useful...
  • nomad23_6
    edited August 13
    I'm to the point with BF1 where I can't stand the game. Good thing I saved money by not buying premium.

@The_BERG_366 if you don't like the thread, then keep on moving!
  • The_BERG_366
    edited August 13
    I'm to the point with BF1 where I can't stand the game. Good thing I saved money by not buying premium.

@The_BERG_366 if you don't like the thread, then keep on moving!

cool for you. why don't u answer my question? I'm really interested in the answer...