In the Battlefield 1 Incursions Closed Alpha? If you're unable to see the forums, log out and log back in.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Show off your Gun Bench camos! [ image thread! ]

Sonic5745
311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I'm pretty sure there has been at least one thread similar to this done before when the Gun Bench feature first came out, but since it's been so long, I figured I'd start my own.

Feel free to show off your custom gun camos or LE/CR character camos. Or both. ;)

But before you post images, it may help to put them inside spoiler tags.

For now, here's some of my gun camos I've made. Perhaps if this thread gets going, I'll show off character camos as well.

RO933 M1
co7KYNh.jpg
y3rN5c3.jpg

FMG9
hCQXoSE.jpg
b59OEk9.jpg

870P Magnum
hH5OgdS.jpg
ICmDfQs.jpg

SA-58 OSW
JnfNpE1.jpg
j4r1Vba.jpg

RPK
9r5za3T.jpg
L6SyC6A.jpg

Comments

• StardustSpeedway
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'll try to post some pics after work!
  • DrVeloxcity
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How could I take a picture and post it. I definitely have some I wouldn't mind showing.
  • Sonic5745
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 1
    How could I take a picture and post it. I definitely have some I wouldn't mind showing.
    You'll need to go to a site of your choice that allows you to upload pictures. You'll probably need an account for most sites, but I believe most are also free.

The site I used is imgur. Not sure how it would work with other sites, but to post the link onto the forums and have the picture appear (and not just the link), you click on the image and should see a screen with multiple different links. The one you would want is the BBCode, which is compatible with message boards and forums.

Just copy & paste that link into your comment here, check via preview mode to make sure the image shows up as an image and not as a link (at least I do that), then post.