The Defend the Frontlines Mission rewards will be deployed on August 21st. Thanks for your patience.
Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

What do you get for completing all the codex entries in Through Mud and Blood?

sombrez
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I was playing Through Mud and Blood to try and get all the codex entries, and as I was getting the last one I didn't look to see what I got for completing all of them. It was a weapon mod or weapon skin I think.

I'm not sure if it's random or if it's a specific thing, so sorry if it's just a random thing that's not specific.

Comments

• extinguisher123
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't like to tell people because I wanted the skin to be MINE! ALL MINE! but if you complete the codex and hard mode you get black bess for the landship
  • SoleSurvivor116
    149 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't like to tell people because I wanted the skin to be MINE! ALL MINE! but if you complete the codex and hard mode you get black bess for the landship

You have to complete every single codex in the campaign to unlock the black bess skin, which i why i dont have it because the airborne canon codex is almost impossible
  • sombrez
    No, I think it was like a skin/mod for a pistol.
  • extinguisher123
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah that's the hardest one in the game m8 but I know an easy way of doing it.
  • sombrez
    Found it. It's the His Lordship skin for the C96.
  • extinguisher123
    Hmmm maybe its the legendary skin for the shotgun pistol. because I have not seen that in the battle packs at all??
  • BoWinston
    668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 13
    sombrez wrote: »
    I was playing Through Mud and Blood to try and get all the codex entries, and as I was getting the last one I didn't look to see what I got for completing all of them. It was a weapon mod or weapon skin I think.

I'm not sure if it's random or if it's a specific thing, so sorry if it's just a random thing that's not specific.

You get an all black weapon skin for the C96 called His Lordship.

This short video covers all the campaign skins, His Lordship is at the 1:20 mark:
  • astraussdc
    172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It goes like this:

Finish the game: Trench Clearer skin for Benoit Mercie
    Finish all challenges and Codexes on...
    Tank Mission: Box Cannon Skin for C96
    Plane Mission: Royal Flush Skin for Auto-Revolver
    Italian Mission: (I forget the name) Skin for Cei Rigotta
    Australian Mission: Frontiersman Skin for Howdah Pistol
    Lawrence of Arabia Mission: Desert Dweller Skin for Russian 1897
    Everything: Black Bess Skin for the Landship

• Wikingjaeger
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    astraussdc wrote: »
    It goes like this:

Finish the game: Trench Clearer skin for Benoit Mercie
    Finish all challenges and Codexes on...
    Tank Mission: Box Cannon Skin for C96
    Plane Mission: Royal Flush Skin for Auto-Revolver
    Italian Mission: (I forget the name) Skin for Cei Rigotta
    Australian Mission: Frontiersman Skin for Howdah Pistol
    Lawrence of Arabia Mission: Desert Dweller Skin for Russian 1897
    Everything: Black Bess Skin for the Landship

Fiamme Verdi for Cei-Rigotti
  • TG_JAZZY
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Iv got lordship and straight flush, although it looks hard to get the 10 planes in 30 seconds once you do it a few times you remember were to aim beforehand, iv got awful aim and it took less than an hour. I love the straight flush but lordship isnt much to look at IMO.
  • CostanzaStan
    83 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 13

You have to complete every single codex in the campaign to unlock the black bess skin, which i why i dont have it because the airborne canon codex is almost impossible

it's tough but if you watch this video you can do it after many tries. The trick is memorizing their flight patterns https://youtube.com/watch?v=zS2PU6HJ2hU
  • astraussdc
    172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's right, it is Lordship not Box Cannon for the C94, my mistake on the above list, it's not a terribly interesting skin either, just a dark metal. Honestly Royal Flush and Black Bess are the only ones that stand out much.