Rank set to 0/Stats wiped

cracksteady
121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Ok, what the heck is going on?

My actual rank is 110 ... I have almost 500 hours of gameplay...

but according to battlefield.com I have 0 in everything.

Just played a game got to rank 4 then got the booted out? Not sure if i'm the only one experiencing this... as nobody else has posted anything... weirdly enough It still shows all my skins/guns/stars on weapons... class rank etc (only in game)

trying to load a game and i'm getting "Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network latency may not meet the requirements for this game"

yeah... I have over 70 Download and 25+ upload. So bandwidth is out of the question... latency 65m/s ... in game latency running at 35 (when I was able to play) but now... it won't even match a game.

There's gotta be other players experiencing this... Dice/EA wouldn't just wipe my stats without some kind of reason behind it? Right? LOL.

I've never cheated... EVER ...So i'm not really sure what's going on here...and no... this is different then some graphical glitch... because even when my rank said 0 (with the display glitch)... my stats on battlefield.com were unchanged and tracking.

Comments

• cracksteady
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well, that was fast.

Stats are corrected...

loading into games still presents an issue... still getting the "bandwidth/latency" pop-up (server disconnect)

Odd, running at above optimal performance based on my ping test... so must be an issue their currently working out... a very isolated one...