Weekly Debrief

if you could swap one gun or peice of equipment,,,,,

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
which would it be ,, like the title says,if you could swap one ,and only one piece of equipment or gun from one class to another ,what would it be? personally I would like to have a periscope on my support class to pair up with my lewis suppressive, especially on a map like Sinai to counter the hillhumpers. or the MG15 switched over to my assault class.

Comments

• Outkast_Rogue
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would like to see a self loading rifle brought to every class. Medic guns are about the only consistent guns in the game its seems like at times.
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Mosin Nagant on all the classes.
  • SirSpectacle
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Move all shotguns to the Pilot class.
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would move to the AT Rocket gun to support.
  • TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Rifle grenades moved to tanker/pilot, so they can't be used. Why so many noob tubes DICE?
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    which would it be ,, like the title says,if you could swap one ,and only one piece of equipment or gun from one class to another ,what would it be? personally I would like to have a periscope on my support class to pair up with my lewis suppressive, especially on a map like Sinai to counter the hillhumpers. or the MG15 switched over to my assault class.

I'm in total agreement about the periscope paired up with the Lewis Suppressive.. but you didn't mention what you would give up for that! (I would give up Limpet charges for periscope spotter--that may sound crazy to some, but outlining people is hella-fun!)

The Lewis Suppressive is such a fabulous gun..I'm so glad I found it before giving up on the Support class.
    You do need to kneel down or lay prone for it to be accurate at range though (up close you can hip fire fairly well with it)
    That huge 97 round drum is great for suppression. It's a laser-beam when you lay prone.
    I can't say it enough: I LOVE THIS WEAPON!

PS: I would also trade out Limpet for AT Mines.. no question!
  • huricanechuck
    Astr0damus wrote: »

I'm in total agreement about the periscope paired up with the Lewis Suppressive.. but you didn't mention what you would give up for that! (I would give up Limpet charges for periscope spotter--that may sound crazy to some, but outlining people is hella-fun!)

The Lewis Suppressive is such a fabulous gun..I'm so glad I found it before giving up on the Support class.
    You do need to kneel down or lay prone for it to be accurate at range though (up close you can hip fire fairly well with it)
    That huge 97 round drum is great for suppression. It's a laser-beam when you lay prone.
    I can't say it enough: I LOVE THIS WEAPON!

PS: I would also trade out Limpet for AT Mines.. no question!

now that you mention it ,I would give up my mortor/crossbow slot for it, my ammo crate is non-negotiable.
  • ANGRYharold
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Auto Revolver for all classes.
  • r0nin_Ts
    1410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tank hunter rifle on cavalry hehe
  • bran1986
    5757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would love the Madsen in the medic class.
  • huricanechuck
    r0nin_Ts wrote: »

now that would be fun ,LOL if not a bit OP.
  • Sparkosa
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2017
    Its a horrible idea.
    Imagine support with ammo, spot flares and shotgun/automatico. This is too OP. Or medic class with rifle nades and crossbow...
  • Yesman1035ktu
    532 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Swap the AT Rocket Gun with the Limpet Charge and Dynamite with Grenade Crossbow.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    probably all of the tanker/pilot weapons except the shotgun as all class.
  • XXxx_ABH_xxXX
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mines for Scouts.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mines for Scouts.

How would they ever get ran over way up there on the side of the mountain? :D
  • XXxx_ABH_xxXX
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    True. But there we are, scouts as me, that dont even know how the hills look. I am allways flanking and I'd love to have some usefull anti vehicle resources, even though they are pasive.
  • ANGRYharold
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    r0nin_Ts wrote: »

i wouldn't even be mad.
  • ScoutHunterKing
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Auto Revolver for all classes.

Absolutely! Seeing this saved me saying it myself ;) its a beast... Just started playing medic more a week ago and this gun wrecks in close quarters!