This Week in Battlefield V

Soldier Avatar on Home Screen

BoWinston
952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
When you go to the Soldier tab on the home screen, you will see a big Soldier Avatar on the left side of the screen of whatever is your top class in the game.

Since I've been playing, I've had Support, Assault and Scout as my top classes. When your top class is Support, the avatar is a pic of the Italian Support. When it's Assault, the pic is of the German Assault. When it's Scout, the pic is of the British Scout.

I'm curious for those who run Medic as their top class, which country do they use for the Medic pic?

Any pilots, tankers or cavalry players who have these classes as their top?

Comments

• Desyatnik_Pansy
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ottoman Medic. It's the only one I've ever seen on my account, though playing on another account I've been maining Assault so I get to see that atleast. It's a shame you can't actually select it, as I'd much prefer the Austro-Hungarian Medic since he's probably my second favourite soldier appearance-wise (the other is the Austro-Hungarian Assault, but since I don't main Assault.. go figure).
  • BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Cool, thanks. I figured it would be Ottoman since that was the one main faction missing from what I knew so far.

I agree, I wish you could select the pic too. The Austro-Hungarian assault is awesome, he looks like a Cobra foot soldier from G.I.JOE. So does the Italian medic.

I found this image on reddit which shows pics of all the different classes:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/68upsz/images_for_all_factions_all_classes/

I know it's hard, but I'm curious if there's anybody who just plays tanker, pilot or cavalry and has one of them as their top class. There's got to be at least a cavalry guy out there somewhere, right?
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BoWinston wrote: »
    The Austro-Hungarian assault is awesome, he looks like a Cobra foot soldier from G.I.JOE. So does the Italian medic.

The best part about him is the Izonso-Brown stirnplatte. The German Assault has one too, but the addition of the balaclava (or whatever it probably is) on the Austro-Hungarian one makes him win out for me.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cavalry is British cavalry
    Tanker is British tanker
    Pilot is British pilot (I assume the only one I havnt seen)
  • Vespervin
    1333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remember Battlelog? Where you can pick which soldier is displayed on you profile? That would have been useful here. The soldier you select is displayed in the game menu.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vespervin wrote: »
    Remember Battlelog? Where you can pick which soldier is displayed on you profile? That would have been useful here. The soldier you select is displayed in the game menu.

Why tho?

No one but you sees it and it's literally just an indicated of your top class

I'd rather not being opens battlepacks to emblem shapes and battlelog pics ever again thanks