Dualshock 4 Controller Drifting Issue

D-Guy545
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So recently I bought Battlefield 4 for PC. So most of you would say "why would you use a controller for FPS games on PC?" well to make a long story short I just like the PS4 controller and I know the disadvantage I have against most players but it's fine. With all of that being said, I started playing BF4 with a PS4 controller by using DS4. So upon playing I had to change up the joystick controls because they were all wacked out. I had to remap all the controls and it's working well, but my ONLY 1 issue is when looking around with the controller it works fine but say I look left and release the joystick the controller by itself will drift left. very irritating and I should say the key bindings for looking around did say AXIS 1 Y and X and the key bindings for walking said AXIS 0 Y and X before they were changed. Though this made the right stick do nothing and the left stick was used for looking around. So after I changed the controls the walking key bindings now say AXIS 1 X and Y but now the looking around key bindings now say ROT Z-, ROT Z+, AXIS Z+, and AXIS Z-. The controller works as it should this way but there is drifting when idle. Any help given would be very helpful, thanks guys.

Comments

• Twofacedwolf
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It also drifts for me. Have you turned your joystick deadzone up?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12836 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Necro.
This discussion has been closed.