Kills Notification in unranked server/match.

xKIKYFREAKYx
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Guys, i'm new with the RSP. So last friday my platoon was having a platoon match (31v31 CQ). I wonder if you can enable the kill notification when playing unranked. Since when we were having an unranked platoon match, the kill notification did not appear. By kill notification i mean the name of the player that we killed and not the hit marker, since i've been searching this forum and some of the people seem to confuse about these two. Thank you guys :)

Comments

• HonorguyXNL
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's bound to having a ranked server I believe. Not sure.
  • xKIKYFREAKYx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Thanks for your response.
    Yes i was thinking the same, but several weeks ago we held an unranked match as well (it's not me who rented that server) with same settings as last week, and that match has kill notification. So, i'm not sure what i did wrong. Also our friends from other platoons did have kill notification as well on their domination match with the same settings. I'm very confuse :)
  • HonorguyXNL
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yes i was thinking the same, but several weeks ago we held an unranked match as well (it's not me who rented that server) with same settings as last week, and that match has kill notification. So, i'm not sure what i did wrong. Also our friends from other platoons did have kill notification as well on their domination match with the same settings. I'm very confuse :)

Well hosting comp matches right now is confusing anyway xD We had a match against PENTA a while ago and they went complaining that the kill notifications were off. But they didn't seem to realize it never worked in private matches to begin with haha. But if it's at random.. well GG?
  • xKIKYFREAKYx

Well hosting comp matches right now is confusing anyway xD We had a match against PENTA a while ago and they went complaining that the kill notifications were off. But they didn't seem to realize it never worked in private matches to begin with haha. But if it's at random.. well GG?

i got some footage from our friend's platoon war (unranked) and they do have kill notification. that's why it's very confusing haha
    and same as you, many people complained about not having kill notifications on our last platoon match haha
    idk if it is random or what, but i'm very curious about what's happening ..