old platoon / disbanded

Mrs_Ragdoll
268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2018
Disbanded platoon, ignore topic
Post edited by Mrs_Ragdoll on

Comments

• Mrs_Ragdoll
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome to the platoon KRASHED27 and switchfan21. Thank you for joining. Have fun on the battlefield and see you around.
  • KRASHED27
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanks for the invite. From Ontario Canada but I work shift work and I should be able to see the NL people online.
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited August 2017
    KRASHED27 wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite. From Ontario Canada but I work shift work and I should be able to see the NL people online.

Hi, nice to meet you. I've added you to Origin btw. I'm online most evenings and often during the day on the weekends, mondays and wednesdays. I think there's about 7 hours time difference between where we live, but if you do nightshifts etc. we'll see each other online indeed. And hopefully more people will join from your region as well :)
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • 13MW31
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just wanted to say thanks for the acceptance to the platoon. Have sent friends requests to all in the platoon. Hope to squad up with everyone soon. :)
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited January 2018
    bump to top
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • CaptHotah
    1075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like fun. I'm in...
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    HotahX_O wrote: »
    Sounds like fun. I'm in...

Hi HotahX_O, I've accepted your request. Welcome to the platoon. Have fun at BF1 and see you online soon. I'll send a friendrequest to you in Origin when I'm at my PC later today. Where are you from? We've got members from Europe, USA and Canada so far.

• CaptHotah
    1075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello. Ty for the accept. I'm from UK, 30 years old, playing daily for 2-3 hours after work. See ya in game.
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top

• Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited September 2017
    Only 2 days to go and we get the new DLC tuesday September the 5th. I can't wait for some more new maps and even better, more weapons. I hope they are great. Come and play with us. Most of us have Premium so if you don't have it yet you can join us in a Party and try the maps for free.

(btw. Welcome to the team HotahX_O, W33DD0G, Muzlahti and Argumentul)
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • vallscalm
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi, I think you are just what I was looking for :)
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    vallscalm wrote: »
    Hi, I think you are just what I was looking for :)

You are in ;) Welcome to the team
  • SmoklessGills
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    can I get an invite to your platoon pleasse
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    edited November 2017
    bump to top
  • Bandit803
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I applied, this is exactly what I've been looking for since platoons came out for bf1, really glad I finally found one :P
  • Mrs_Ragdoll
    Bandit803 wrote: »
    I applied, this is exactly what I've been looking for since platoons came out for bf1, really glad I finally found one :P

And we're glad that you've chosen to join our platoon ;-) See you on the battlefield