Hardline Premium transfer glitch.

HuskyRocketDavid
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I used to play battlefield hardline on ps3 and then when I went to ps4 everything was reset exept premium which im ok with but some premium features glitched out, I can't get any premium patches because I didn't get the premium battlepacks and my premium competetive isn't working is seas That I need to buy premium but when I go to the shop it seas nothing is there, I don't know what to do if my account is able to be tranfered or my battlefield hardline premium could be fixed.

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3888 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If memory serves me correctly, The premium transfer was only for BF4.

-CB
  • HuskyRocketDavid
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well then thats kind of wierd because my premium transfered from ps3 to ps4 just not my stats or levels.
  • Braddock512
    1475 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Actually, the stats transfer was only available for BF4.
    As Battlefield Hardline was released after the PS4 and Xbox One went live, there was no stats transfer option.

-Braddock512-
  • HuskyRocketDavid
    It didn't give me a option it just automaticaly transfered my premium and nothing else.