What is the difference between Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition and Battlefield 1 Revolution?

Nate_Trades
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I own the ultimate edition but now it seems the ultimate edition has been replaced by Battlefield 1 Revolution.
So, do the revolution owners get anything extra?
I don't really get the deal over here. What about the ultimate edition owners? Didn't we pay double? So, should not we get extra things?
This is backstabbing!
What about incursions? I read that they are exclusive to revolution owners... Is that true?
Please help me out here.......

Comments

• The_BERG_366
    1954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    nothing of what u said is true or makes sense. Revolution is simply a premium and base game package... nothing more lmao.

incursion is now open for registering while revolution didn't even launch as a package yet so yeah... so much about that. as long as you live in one of like 30 countries that can access the alpha and play the game on pc you have a chance to join the incursion alpha.
  • Krkan_xD
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Revolution is simply a premium and base game package... nothing more lmao.

It is base game+deluxe+premium so it is same thing as ultimate version lol just for 60$
  • The_BERG_366
    1954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Krkan_xD wrote: »

It is base game+deluxe+premium so it is same thing as ultimate version lol just for 60$

without those random merch stuff though right?
  • BoWinston
    950 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017

Yep, it's infuriating to know for those who bought the premium pass ealy on that we paid $50 extra to play just 1 DLC / 6 French maps early.

DICE needs to create some kind of bonus or partial refund for us loyal customers because I'm never going to buy a premium pass again.

Even Star Wars Battlefront premium pass buyers got to play 3 DLCs / 12 maps before a cheaper Ultimate edition came out. What a joke.
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Thank you for clearing!
  • HardAimedKid
    11168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BoWinston wrote: »

Yep, it's infuriating to know for those who bought the premium pass ealy on that we paid $50 extra to play just 1 DLC / 6 French maps early.

DICE needs to create some kind of bonus or partial refund for us loyal customers because I'm never going to buy a premium pass again.

Even Star Wars Battlefront premium pass buyers got to play 3 DLCs / 12 maps before a cheaper Ultimate edition came out. What a joke.

Agreed.
  • edgarsohi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am an Ultimate edition owner, and then I found out, that BF1 Revolution is coming out, where I also kept receiving spamy popups to buy it, but actually I owned the thing already... bad move... bad move... shame... etc...
    So, since then I stopped playing Battlefield games for half a year a (maybe a couple times), and moved over to COD BO4,
    I will never buy another ultimate package, or premium, ... maybe only under 85 - 90% discount...
    its, bye bye dice, think twice next time, and I am not the only one you lost
  • Titan_Awaken
    219 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edgarsohi wrote: »
    I am an Ultimate edition owner, and then I found out, that BF1 Revolution is coming out, where I also kept receiving spamy popups to buy it, but actually I owned the thing already... bad move... bad move... shame... etc...
    So, since then I stopped playing Battlefield games for half a year a (maybe a couple times), and moved over to COD BO4,
    I will never buy another ultimate package, or premium, ... maybe only under 85 - 90% discount...
    its, bye bye dice, think twice next time, and I am not the only one you lost

Funny thing is, there is no more 'Ultimate', 'Premium' or 'Revolution' Editions now that DICE has removed the Premium model from BFV (and presumably future BF games). So even if you wanted to buy another Premium/Ultimate edition, you couldn't. The highest edition you can buy now is the Deluxe edition and it's not even worth it.

Also 1+ year old necro.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!