Best to list the issues i find with my server instead of writing a big story.
1. Can't add players to the VIP list or Admin list easily. When adding players you need to type in their gamer ID's where as before you could simply locate them from your friends list and do it that way.
2. Too many Dice servers running. No chance for players to find personal servers because they dont list at the top of the server boards to be found easily.
3. Lag issues with the server. You update information and it takes about a day sometimes before the settings show. example: changing server from password protected to non password protected, changing a map rotation. The server seems to get stuck and eventually catches up.
4. Easier way to make clan wars on the server. Something put in place which allowes you to save clan war settings so a simple button press will automatically change it for you instead of having to delete maps, delete settings. There isn't even a factory reset if you get the idea.
5. Simple way to report faults which can be dealt with quickly.
6. Options to Allow you to view who is on the server without having to be on the server. Before on bf4 and bf3 you could see who was playing on the server and if needed be ban or kick them. Now you need to be on the server in the menus doing this. Too long.
7. No option which i can personally see to let me know how many months i have left on my server.
8. Making server awareness for everyone who has bought one. Players will join clan servers if they were listed. Quick fix: when players join from the quick game options, send them to private servers which have members on them instead of sending them to DICE servers. Again a quick fix, just need to reroute the program your using from your servers to bought servers.
9. Allowing Clan Banners to be used again like before.
10. Some how on playstation show platoon leagues to encourage players to join servers and then clans.
11. We do clan wars so a option to allow you to change between server settings, like a preset option. The way you have given us the option of making 3 differnt class set ups. Why not have an option for the servers the same way. This way it makes changing settings from custom to Official easier for the guys like myself who play alot of clan wars.
Finally, i would like to say, its been long enough, dlc are on their way out, different game modes, but server owners seem to be losing out and there is always talk about listening to the community and i have never had anyone official ever reply back to me addressing my concerns.
I have bought servers for bf3, bf4 and now again for bf1. Had loads of issues where i was constantly on the phone to ea customer services trying to get issues resolved which i may add never went well and i was on the phone for hours trying to explain the issues. It would be nice to know you guys are actually doing something about this.
This isnt the same anymore, instead of going forward you guys seem to be going backwards. Only thing i am missing is an oil filled generator to run my playstation which is more stable than your servers.