ORIGIN PC: 17 maps released, limit of 15 in rotation? Does MIXMODS limit to 24 slots?

COBRA-KABANNA
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited August 2017
Good afternoon,
1º - BF1 currently has 17 maps released and soon will have others, someone please answer me because I can not ADD + 15 maps in the map rotation of the PC server?
2º - Does MIXMODS limit to 24 slots?

Boa tarde,
1º - BF1 tem atualmente 17 mapas lançados e em breve terão outros, alguém por favor me responder porque não consigo ADD + 15 mapas na rotação de mapas do servidor PC?
2º - MIXMODS limita em 24 slots?

nKZjZaY.jpg
1h8QYny.jpg
DWobDA8.jpg

Acompanhe os servidores Clan [COBRA] BF1 e BF4 http://www.clancobra.com.br/sv/
Post edited by COBRA-KABANNA on

Comments

• Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Limit of RSP, no we don't get it either, but it's been a long time since we had a true RSP update. (Which we were promised several months in a row now) And at least someone at DICE admitted (many thanks to that person) that RSP took a backseat due to BF1 incursions.

Map limit is 15. Besides, mixing DLC with Vanilla has proven to be a pain anyway.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dont be upset about it, its not even recommended mixing vanilla maps with DLC maps, that will kill your server, only mix both dlc+vanilla when premium trials is on
  • Lorran_Gomes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    up. If have 17 map , dice need launch one patch in next update to rotate all maps in game
  • COBRA-KABANNA
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2017
    Dont be upset about it, its not even recommended mixing vanilla maps with DLC maps, that will kill your server, only mix both dlc+vanilla when premium trials is on

DICE is killing the game, and the whole BF community loses it, because playing 10 maps for a lifetime is very annoying, your [LEB] server is packed 24 hours, congratulations on the work, you could put premium maps because you have audience for it.

Clan [COBRA] today has 50 members that have BF1, 28 are Premium, we need the visits to have fun with us, + in Brazil this very expensive Premium Access inhibiting a lot of players, especially the Hardcore audience, consequently the servers are reflections of this, if Premium Colca is almost empty
    http://www.clancobra.com.br/membros/
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

DICE is killing the game, and the whole BF community loses it, because playing 10 maps for a lifetime is very annoying, your [LEB] server is packed 24 hours, congratulations on the work, you could put premium maps because you have audience for it.

Clan [COBRA] today has 50 members that have BF1, 28 are Premium, we need the visits to have fun with us, + in Brazil this very expensive Premium Access inhibiting a lot of players, especially the Hardcore audience, consequently the servers are reflections of this, if Premium Colca is almost empty
    http://www.clancobra.com.br/membros/

When premium trials ended my server died when map switched to fort de vaux, more than half the server got kicked apart from whom quit the game. I had to remove all dlc maps and just keep the vanilla maps and now the server is alive again.
  • CrashCA
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We run both Vanilla and DLC with a limited population (community and friends)

To answer your other question: Player count is limited to lowest player count in modes on server. If DOM is in rotation - 24, Frontlines -32. Ours runs DOM, Pigeon, Frontlines & Conquest and thus is limited to 24. EA's improved player experience. The ability to change this has been requested numerous times.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    CrashCA wrote: »

To answer your other question: Player count is limited to lowest player count in modes on server. If DOM is in rotation - 24, Frontlines -32. Ours runs DOM, Pigeon, Frontlines & Conquest and thus is limited to 24. EA's improved player experience. The ability to change this has been requested numerous times.

If your server is official settings then there will be no problems mixing both vanilla and dlc, when server is custom its an issue
  • CrashCA
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ours is Custom, but again populated with members and friends. Not always full but not an issue for us.
  • COBRA-KABANNA
    edited August 2017
    DICE provides public servers with default settings, this is fantastic and should repeat itself on all the next BF.

I wanted to understand why we rented private servers we cannot offer a creative configuration bringing a better experience for players, DICE is wrong in limiting my fun, if I want to play DOM with 64 plays or creates a list of maps MIXMODS with 100 different sequences, what's the problem my God?

See the rotation of our server BF4 using the RCONNET (Total 100, print only 71 for image Ñ get Large)
    battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/pt/servers/show/pc/9d36bf8d-59b9-48ca-b5cd-77d9bfd39ed8/COBRA-9-anos-clancobra-com-br-COALIZAO/
    hWkc2Pa.png
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Bf4 was better in terms of all game modes than conquest because you were able to have 64 players. In bf1 you are limited to 24 players which is a shame
  • Axlerod1
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sept 5 we get 5 more maps. That is 22 maps total. It would be nice to have all the maps available in the rotation.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    Sept 5 we get 5 more maps. That is 22 maps total. It would be nice to have all the maps available in the rotation.

Remember dlc+vanilla maps = dead server
  • Axlerod1
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My server is full every night. We run all maps
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    My server is full every night. We run all maps

Is it official settings ? If yes then you have no say here
  • Axlerod1
    standard settings of course. We gave up on the hardcore long ago. no support for it. So yes I do have a say so.
  • -Antares65z
    1635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017

If your server is official settings then there will be no problems mixing both vanilla and dlc, when server is custom its an issue

Thanks for claryfying it. I was scratching my head a bit because I read so many posts about players wanting All Maps servers. Speaking of which, I almost thought I had smoked too much ganja yesterday when I saw that my All Maps official settings server on it's own, got it's first round going. That's the first time in it's three week existence. Unfortunately I was out all day and missed it :-( Wish I could tell how many total players there were and how long it ran for. I'm not aware of any tools to determine this??
  • COBRA-KABANNA

Thanks for claryfying it. I was scratching my head a bit because I read so many posts about players wanting All Maps servers. Speaking of which, I almost thought I had smoked too much ganja yesterday when I saw that my All Maps official settings server on it's own, got it's first round going. That's the first time in it's three week existence. Unfortunately I was out all day and missed it :-( Wish I could tell how many total players there were and how long it ran for. I'm not aware of any tools to determine this??

You can track the amount of Multiplayer players link below, this site also shows about your server and stuff.
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/insights/population?days=-1
    It is unfortunate to see that day by day this amount drops a lot, if EA / DICE does not support the players, bring up the + functions used in PROCON / RCONNET, or at least:

- Power add + 15 maps in rotation (At least 100 sequences)
    - free Mixmods with 64 players
    - AutoBalance standard Plugin Multibalance BF4
    - release +20 VIPS and ADM
    - Log record ADM actions
    - Make it easy to buy Premium and not separate Premium players from Basic

Otherwise game will die before the next BF release.
  • -Antares65z
    1635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You can track the amount of Multiplayer players link below, this site also shows about your server and stuff.
    It is unfortunate to see that day by day this amount drops a lot, if EA / DICE does not support the players, bring up the + functions used in PROCON / RCONNET, or at least:

- Log record ADM actions

Thanks for the tip about Battlefieldtracker. I've been on there before but haven't seen a way to see player traffic specific to my server. Is there a way to do that? IMO, Dice was half-committed to making RSP successful. Aside from the missing functionality to you mentioned, some of the most basic things like requiring 20 players to start a round, not fixing the browser so Custom servers would show up with players who have Default Filters and the lack of a legit anti-cheat tool spelled doom for RSP and this game from the get-go.

• COBRA-KABANNA

- Log record ADM actions

Thanks for the tip about Battlefieldtracker. I've been on there before but haven't seen a way to see player traffic specific to my server. Is there a way to do that? IMO, Dice was half-committed to making RSP successful. Aside from the missing functionality to you mentioned, some of the most basic things like requiring 20 players to start a round, not fixing the browser so Custom servers would show up with players who have Default Filters and the lack of a legit anti-cheat tool spelled doom for RSP and this game from the get-go.

- This site does not track individual server statistics.
    - There is already the option "LOWER MIN PLAYER COUNT" some time to start match with only 6 players (3 x 3)
    - In this last update they have created a CUSTOMIZED filter, we can mark options like 200% damage and other options to find only services with this option (I tried and it did not work)
    - Unfortunately, EA / DICE has not yet made available that third-party tools can help with AntCheater control as a time in BF4 and that [COBRA]
      we use in our server (ACI, GGC, PBBANS, PBSCREENS, BF4DB, METABANS ...)

I hope I have helped, visit us FANPAGE @clancobraoficial
  • COBRA-KABANNA
    -Dice released in the 05/09/2017 update can 24 maps in the rotation (before it was only 15, there were 17 maps), wow that good.

- We are waiting for the removal of limiting to 24 other mode slots (DOM, RUSH etc) we want to play 64 slots all the way, long live the freedom