What happened to my post "Rental Server Program (RSP) ...What a joke!"

Gatornade
25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited August 2017
I see my post was deleted today, so i guess a little criticism is not allowed in Battlefield forums.

I brought up a few legitimate facts/statements in a respectful way about the RSP, and so you delete my post?

I follow the guidelines and some clown makes a subjective decision to delete my post? Really?

Comments

• slow202
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    and this is why i do not trust ea any more cause thay do suff like this and it is why i will never buy any more ea games
  • StarscreamUK
    7101 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited August 2017
    I just looked and found your thread, it has nothing constructive in it at all. You didn't state anything you would do differently or how you would improve it. All you did was post how bad it was and everyone should be fired, negative posts do survive, but they have to be constructive.

For the record, you didnt post ANY facts at all.
  • tldr_baz
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2017
    flexible rules are the best rules, wouldn't you agree? That's a rhetorical question. I already know that you agree
  • Gatornade
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just looked and found your thread, it has nothing constructive in it at all. You didn't state anything you would do differently or how you would improve it. All you did was post how bad it was and everyone should be fired, negative posts do survive, but they have to be constructive.

For the record, you didn't post ANY facts at all.

I would like to know who removed my post/topic from the forums, because I plan to lodge a complaint with customer service. Customer service always tells us to discuss our issues or gripes in the forums, but now you say say that I can't. That in itself is wrong...
  • Axlerod1
    1352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Gatornade wrote: »

For the record, you didn't post ANY facts at all.

I would like to know who removed my post/topic from the forums, because I plan to lodge a complaint with customer service. Customer service always tells us to discuss our issues or gripes in the forums, but now you say say that I can't. That in itself is wrong...

you dont read do ya
  • Braddock512
    1197 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    1. Despite the fact that you're discussing moderation (which I'd recommend you read the forum rules one more time before you post), you were given an answer.
    2. Insulting forum staff/moderators by calling them "clowns" isn't doing you any favors, so consider this your only warning.
    3. Feedback - CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK - is always welcome. However, checking your post, that key part has eluded you. I'd recommend you try again.

This thread is now closed. Do not recreate it.
    -Braddock512-
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!