for those of you who like the benet-mercie.

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
you're probably going to love the new Perina LMG. same fire rate (450 rpm) ,slightly better recoil and bullet spread. but a 120 round mag. reload time is a bit slower, unless you reload after every kill. low weight and defensive variants , defensive has a optical sight. both have a tri-pod, when tri-podded ,it's a laser gun. as I stated reload time is a bit slower ,but it depends on when you reload. I don't know what the empty reload time is ,but the non-empty reload is different than other LMGs, it's seems there is a box mounted on the side of the gun and you reload strips into this box, and the more rounds you spend without emptying your gun the more strips you have to put back into the box. all that being said this gun just makes me think of a BM with 120 rounds.

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    It is basically, but the rounds and seemingly better accuracy make it amazing. You can dump over 60 bullets without overheating and then you have around 60 more. Also it does reload fairly fast if you just reload a strip or 2. I love it, possibly more than the mg14
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds good to me, being a Benét–Mercié fan and that.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg

Sounds good to me, being a Benét–Mercié fan and that.

I approve of this meme

8b3db1af61faff886627360b4bc211f6--bikini-google-search.jpg

• Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PMSFL

mkovb.jpg

• HardAimedKid
    edited August 2017
    Man I love that movie @huricanechuck can we use only borat memes to discuss this awesome weapon in your thread?
  • Teh_Next
    Man I love that movie @huricanechuck can we use only borat memes to discuss this awesome weapon in your thread?

He has to agree so that the thread...

8bd8517853a9309a9e077261af61e957--borat-meme-smile.jpg
  • HardAimedKid
    Teh_Next wrote: »

He has to agree so that the thread...

8bd8517853a9309a9e077261af61e957--borat-meme-smile.jpg

zxzw1.jpg
  • XxHappyChefxX
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ^Lol nice Memes

Doesn't this mean the BM is now useless? Then also makes the game a step closer to Pay-to-Win?
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^Lol nice Memes

Doesn't this mean the BM is now useless? Then also makes the game a step closer to Pay-to-Win?

Pay to win? BF1 is nowhere near pay to win.
  • TheGM86
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you make sure to reload and the intervals of 20,40,60 etc it reloads faster too. Nice little touch.
  • HardAimedKid
    ^Lol nice Memes

Pay to win no. Also no to BM being useless. The BM storm will still be much better on the move and it also has the telescopic version, which can be very handy.
  • huricanechuck
    LOL, by all means ,please do.
  • huricanechuck
    the only thing that bugged me was that big hood ornament on the side ,kinda remined me of the madsen, but not as obstructive and easier to get used to , after a couple minutes using this gun I barely noticed it.