Weekly Debrief

Whats your age limit on gaming ? Im 38

DonutSarge
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2016
I think I have a problem. Sorry fact about my 1400 + hours (15,000) cap flags is that I am a terrible shooter. Not sure if at my age my reflex is not like a teenager. But no matter score or achievements I just have to online bf gm. I still ask people what guns to use because I am a terrible shooter; although some look at my rank and every blue moon someone asks me for advice. I switch classes and guns for fun. Not serious enough to compete , just love to play ! love it so much gt xx Algiers xx xbox 1
Post edited by DonutSarge on

Comments

• DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah right, maybe his son put that on daddy and took a picture. no way he is a real gamer ! lol
  • RaNdOmKils666
    644 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not a picture it's a video, lol.
  • DonutSarge
    yes I clicked the link... if that's really him getting it done like that, cool beans ! cheers
  • smys123
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @DonutSarge keep playing man! 34 here, played all the BF series since 1942 . What platform do you play on?
  • onkruid26
    590 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Age does not matter in gaming to me.
  • DonutSarge
    smys123 wrote: »
    @DonutSarge keep playing man! 34 here, played all the BF series since 1942 . What platform do you play on?
    Xbox One.
  • DonutSarge
    Sno0bs wrote: »
    Age does not matter in gaming to me.

Thank you for the emotional support lol. Everytime I log in I am asking am I to old to be on here. You know what most women say, overgrown kid.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    im probably older then all of you and i shoot every night.

oh yeah, i suck at shooting also, that's why i love tanks,lol.
  • onkruid26
    Men will allways be kids, their toys just get bigger :-)

Altough you are right about the reaction time etc, you might not have a real place in the competive scene or in the very high rankings. Just because younger person can handle faster for obvious reasons :-)

Not that it matters at all. Just have fun in public servers and shoot the enemy and cap flags!!

FYI i am 25 myself.
  • DonutSarge
    funny, I have the most positive kd in tanks, run n gun= way under. in 3 yrs have not found a gun that's beast in each class. every time I spawn I have another class/gun.
    im probably older then all of you and i shoot every night.

oh yeah, i suck at shooting also, that's why i love tanks,lol.

• DisguisedMike
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everytime one of these threads comes up I'm actually surprised by number of old gamers in the Battlefield community.
    I'm 31 and most of my Battlefield friends are above 30. I will play games until I can't do it anymore because playing keeps the <3 young.

• DonutSarge
    Everytime one of these threads comes up I'm actually surprised by number of old gamers in the Battlefield community.
    I'm 31 and most of my Battlefield friends are above 30. I will play games until I can't do it anymore because playing keeps the <3 young.
    Good, glad we all agree that we have a serious problem.... lmao. Would be nice to have a 30 + gaming platoon you know....
  • onkruid26
    DonutSarge wrote: »
    Good, glad we all agree that we have a serious problem.... lmao. Would be nice to have a 30 + gaming platoon you know....

You could try when the games out place a post in the recruitment section off this forum and ask if there are like minded people.

• DonutSarge
    great idea. ill start one rather soon. no leader, we are all grown adults lol, that just want to play and have fun.
    Sno0bs wrote: »
    DonutSarge wrote: »

You could try when the games out place a post in the recruitment section off this forum and ask if there are like minded people.

• smys123
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    @DonutSarge if you like the shooters and have a decent pc, heroes and generals = currently free on steam - pretty fun ww2 game. Or if you ever swap over to that for BF, let me know!
  • DonutSarge
    @DonutSarge if you like the shooters and have a decent pc, heroes and generals = currently free on steam - pretty fun ww2 game. Or if you ever swap over to that for BF, let me know!

xbox one xx Algiers xx
  • DonutSarge
    lol,
    Nobel83-9 wrote: »
    I'm 33 and I destroy teenagers all day. Trust me teenagers may have fast reflexes but theyre dumber than a turkey in a rainstorm.

• onkruid26
    Nobel83-9 wrote: »
    I'm 33 and I destroy teenagers all day. Trust me teenagers may have fast reflexes but theyre dumber than a turkey in a rainstorm.

The thing with teenagers and people in their low twenties is indeed there lack off thinking things trough :-)