This Week in Battlefield V

Whats your age limit on gaming ? Im 38

Comments

• Vic_R0cks
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Xfactor is around your age and he's better than most players.
  • PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    onkruid26 wrote: »
    Age does not matter in gaming to me.

yeah age does not matter with AA on.
  • SirBobdk
    4065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm 50, Played almost every BF game and I can still own the clouds as pilot and do ok as infantry:smile:
  • DarthRazzor
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    49 here been playing video games since the vic 20 jupiter lander ..Atari space invaders, nintendo mario brothers ,,all diablos star craft duke nukem , ect i love this game and battlefront , I wonder when i will be to old to play ,but for know I can hold my own
  • MathewGurney
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Think how awesome the games will be by the time i'm 90, i don't intend to not enjoy them due to some arbitrary age limit. They can prise the controller from my cold dead hand.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    there's no age limit on gaming. the only thing that should keep you from gaming is life's priorities. and for me one of those priorities is gaming.
  • PsychoRat66
    133 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm 45 and a GenX'er, the generation of original gamers. Been playing video games since back when most on these boards' parents were doing the same thing. There is no age group that is too old to game anymore.
  • 53MT3X-11
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm 36 turning 37 this year in a couple of months. I've been in to computers / gaming since about 1987 and can remember using computers like the Dragon 32, The BBC Micro and the Spectrum ZX among others. I can remember sitting at a computer for hours and hours while copying programs out of the computer magazines by hand only to find out they had errors and didn't work or you forgot to save the program to cassette tape and the 50p went in the Electric meter and lost all the work. I can remember writing programs in BASIC too. WOW I am old lol.
  • BruceWillii
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Our Clan members 60+ are much slower in reaction than our clan members 18+.
    But why should there be a limit? A limit for what?
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No limit on gaming for me.

I am 40 and will play games until I am no longer capable...or dead.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    DonutSarge wrote: »
    lol,
    Nobel83-9 wrote: »
    I'm 33 and I destroy teenagers all day. Trust me teenagers may have fast reflexes but theyre dumber than a turkey in a rainstorm.

double post
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    40 next month. I'll die with a controller or mouse in my hand a + K/D and a smile on my face.
    Man that is cool. I burned my xbox a couple months after this post. Now im craving. Like what is the difference from retiring from gaming to simply watch TV. I think I made a mistake. I really want to pick up the controller once more. I am now 40yrs old.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13039 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @DonutSarge
    Please do not necro.

However, I think I'll let this slide this once.

Continue gentlemen.

• x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DonutSarge wrote: »
    40 next month. I'll die with a controller or mouse in my hand a + K/D and a smile on my face.
    Man that is cool. I burned my xbox a couple months after this post. Now im craving. Like what is the difference from retiring from gaming to simply watch TV. I think I made a mistake. I really want to pick up the controller once more. I am now 40yrs old.

Why did you think you had to stop at 40? I'm 44 and still game on the weekends. Even have friends I play with who are about the same age as me.
  • -Antares65z
    1646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    51 years old. Cut my gaming teeth on $0.10 and $0.25 pinball machines (you got 5 balls and two games back then), an Atari console and first generation video games like Pong, Donkey Kong, Tempest, and Death Race. Been online gaming since 1995 back when we had to rely on 14.4 and 28.8 modems to get on line. You guys know nothing about lag. lol.

Post edited by -Antares65z on
  • MATT-CHEW82
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm 35, wife is 32. I don't ever see us not gaming.

Battlefield is life.
  • Falco_0211
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Necro post, but I will partake.....

I hope there is no limit.
    I am 37 now, been gaming since Sega Master System and original Nintendo.
    Most of the folks in the group I play with regularly - everyone is in their 30s up to 50s I think.
  • BigWoofWoof
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    44 and counting
    Love Bf1
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bunch of old guys. You all meeting at Golden Corral today?
  • BrianLocal1
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm 44 and will play until I'm so old that I suck really bad.