Weekly BF

Whats your age limit on gaming ? Im 38

Comments

• AduaneroKill
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am 31 , playing non-stop since 5 and I will play until death.

I am married,got 2 awesome boys....I play some nights, every friday ( intense) and every morning at 6:00 before work, while taking my breakfast.
  • Avenger_SRB
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I m 31 and I mostly play FPS. There are other genres as well but for now I m mostly invested into shooters. My age limit will probably be 50 or 60. I cant see me playing video games beyond that.
  • Kongo030
    664 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    By the time you're 50 we don't play with monitors but have things connected to our brains. I'll play as long as I possibly can. Maybe not FPS then but strategy wargames.
  • nefars
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    45 If you like to game now you will like to game later. You just wont have as much time to do so.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My grandfather is 72 and still games to this day.
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    My grandfather is 72 and still games to this day.

Magnificent!!
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im 41. Love it
  • research-kitchen
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I'm almost 50, started playing FPS on a PC. A game called delta force "on dial up", then quake arena came out I been hooked ever since.  I have a couple of dvd's of BF2 but the quality is so bad not sure if it's even worth uploading.  Anyways watching all that old BF2 footage I decided to record a bunch of bf1 footage and condense it down.  So now when we talk about nostalgia of games I can go here's one from BF1.  I can still hold my own against the younger generations, but only time will tell if I can keep it up.     I am curious what you all think, anything I'm doing wrong or improve on lemme know.
  • Kongo030
    Oh the first Delta Force was soooo good. With the Barrett sniping....that was 20 years ago... 
  • -Antares65z
    1652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 said:
    Oh the first Delta Force was soooo good. With the Barrett sniping....that was 20 years ago... 
    It doesn't seem that long ago huh? I remember when a mod for Half Life came out. It was free and called Counter Strike.  
  • Kongo030
    Yeah and I played the day of defeat beta to death. Just 4 players in local network on one silly small maps. We're so spoiled these days. Guess why I'm more forgiving towards Dice than the millenials.
  • UraniumReaper
    589 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    Yeah and I played the day of defeat beta to death. Just 4 players in local network on one silly small maps. We're so spoiled these days. Guess why I'm more forgiving towards Dice than the millenials.

I think that we (millenials) aren't too spoiled, I think we want it to be like the days you old timers talk about. Days where the games had more "heart and soul" and weren't corporate money making schemes. I do some work on indie titles here and there, that embodies more of that feeling for me... sadly the production value of AAA titles just blows most indies out of the water. Oh well, I still enjoy all gaming avenues while trying not to complain all too much. We truly live in a great time for gaming just hope it doesn't go the way of the old gaming crash back in the day.
  • Forkbeard84
    1615 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I'm almost 50, started playing FPS on a PC. A game called delta force "on dial up", then quake arena came out I been hooked ever since.  I have a couple of dvd's of BF2 but the quality is so bad not sure if it's even worth uploading.  Anyways watching all that old BF2 footage I decided to record a bunch of bf1 footage and condense it down.  So now when we talk about nostalgia of games I can go here's one from BF1.  I can still hold my own against the younger generations, but only time will tell if I can keep it up.      I am curious what you all think, anything I'm doing wrong or improve on lemme know.

Looks like some really good and tight play. My only improvement advice is it might be fun to branch out into more classes and weapons.
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im 41 now lol. I posted this a few years ago obviously. We should create a battlefield older platoon. Only older can join. Mic or not. Add me if you want to win! SCB Sarge
  • research-kitchen
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    HA HA I didn't even look at when it was created.  Almost 3 years ago, it's still relevant.  Someone is gonna stumble across this in a few months, and the cycle will repeat!  
  • Mikex2112
    1016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Made a comment when I was 41 on page 6...Now Im 44 and still have no issues wiping out the younger guys..Reactions are still quick.
    Too bad my hands are starting to feel the pain
  • Turban_Legend80
    4660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Mikex2112 wrote: »
    Made a comment when I was 41 on page 6...Now Im 44 and still have no issues wiping out the younger guys..Reactions are still quick.Too bad my hands are starting to feel the pain

How do you know the age of the people you kill?
  • DonutSarge
    Mikex2112 wrote: »
    Made a comment when I was 41 on page 6...Now Im 44 and still have no issues wiping out the younger guys..Reactions are still quick.Too bad my hands are starting to feel the pain

How do you know the age of the people you kill?

That's a good 1 lol