Whats your age limit on gaming ? Im 38

Comments

• Shadowmane01
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I'm 47 I have two kids and four grandchildren I like beer/ fishing / motorbikes I have a fast sports bike / work I'm a steel fabricator and yes I also play BF. Men generally don't grow up and I have no intention whatsoever of doing so.
  • Mikex2112
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Im 41 and can rip through teenagers and adults like a knife through hot butter.
    But then again I've been playing games since I was 7.Also,experience trumps reaction time
  • produc3
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mikex2112 wrote: »
    But then again I've been playing games since I was 7.Also,experience trumps reaction time

Not when they come at you with both. :*(
  • Mikex2112
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

In that case I just call hax.... B)
  • Herofiles
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, im 27 :P
  • Metal_Jockets
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Keif68 wrote: »
    Keif68 wrote: »
    The party don't stop till my body drops so therefore there is no such thing as age limits for video games (except for giving young kids like rated M games *cough* *cough* Call of Duty *cough* *cough*)
    Overburdened with Indifference

Speaking of COD
    Any of you going to get the remake?

Haven't played any of the Modern Warfare games and don't intend to shell out $100 for a game series I haven't played and we haven't seen any gameplay of it except a smidgen of the campaign. Preordering it for Infinite Warfare is blasphemy
    Overburdened with Indifference

I'm hoping they'll let you get the remaster without having to get that new **** game. I hate the newer ones.

COD4 had some really good and intense maps.. if you're able to buy the game on its own and also have totally dedicated servers much like BF I would seriously consider it.
  • Pahana_69
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Almost 47 and kicking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ( I think B) ).
    Indeed Nobel83-9, when it comes to tactics or being clever, they're no match at all o:)
  • GalaxyMix
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am 41, and enjoy all types of games.

I think age does not affect player skills or tactics, I have seen young players who use smart tactics, and I have seen old players who have amazing skills and reflexes

The only thing that age affect is attitude (most of the time)
    Older players tend to be more cool headed and relaxed, and take a nice long view of the details, and play to have fun
    Younger players tend to be hot headed, easy to anger, wants things done quickly, and are very competitive (play to win)

Of course there are always those who act different from the norm, and that is fine
  • A_KILLER_THE_HUN
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    55 here with a decent (ish) 1.57 K/D. Looking forward to Battlefield 1.
  • Scumbag_of_Space
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Doesn't matter to me. If you're enjoying the time you spend gaming then why stop?

Refreshing to see someone who isn't a child online too.
  • meowpewpewmeow
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    kalavrezos wrote: »
    I'm 36 and can't stop playing :)

but you should. otherwise you die from dehyration or starvation or hygiene issues, you may also had work to do.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

In that case I just call hax.... B)

Lol
  • Zombie_Be_Gone
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm 47 I have two kids and four grandchildren I like beer/ fishing / motorbikes I have a fast sports bike / work I'm a steel fabricator and yes I also play BF. Men generally don't grow up and I have no intention whatsoever of doing so.

I don't want to take your words out of context and perhaps it's not what you mean but I don't understand this "Growing up" BS?
    Who set the standard of what a grown man does vs a Child, kid, teenager, young adult does?

I think the old school arcades back in the set this stereotype it is today. Just because you play video games doesn't mean your not mature or lacking "Growing up". I'm just curious to what the standard is you should be doing as a grown up? Because there isn't one. Do what you want to do.

And further more you don't have to bring up the stereotype upon yourself of what you should be saying. You "op" only brought it up because it's been said to you before. The last person that said it to me I asked them "what is going on in your life that is so grown up that you are around me in the first place to tell me this. Guess what? Nothing. Nothing is going on so they just flap there mouth out of sheer boredom. How can they tell you this when they are in the same room you are in, in the same atmosphere you are in of people.. Think about it..... yep... exactly.,..
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i agree, im trying to kick the habit. I want to stop but I cant. its like when I wake up im checking messgaes. before I go to sleep I check to see who are in certain servers. Im stuck on Battlefield !
  • OkBalls
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    anyone who tells you that your too old to be mesing around and having fun gaming probably hates their own life and wishes they just had a bit of time for fun.

always do what you enjoy as long as your not neglecting others through it.

we can all make time for a bit of fun for ourselves on the battlefield.

I am mid 30's and I make sure that I have lots of personal time for gaming cause thats what I enjoy.
  • DIABLO-SAMWICH
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sno0bs wrote: »
    DonutSarge wrote: »
    Everytime one of these threads comes up I'm actually surprised by number of old gamers in the Battlefield community.
    I'm 31 and most of my Battlefield friends are above 30. I will play games until I can't do it anymore because playing keeps the <3 young.
    Good, glad

You could try when the games out place a post in the recruitment section off this forum and ask if there are like minded people.
    There was an old timers thread started when bf3 came out. There were a lot of people that responded to that thread. Some of us still squad up from time to time. You won't have a problem finding fellow gray beards on the battlefield.
  • Lord-Artieboy
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Bruh Im 44 and still can Rek
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DonutSarge wrote: »
    i agree, im trying to kick the habit. I want to stop but I cant. its like when I wake up im checking messgaes. before I go to sleep I check to see who are in certain servers. Im stuck on Battlefield !

Lol, it's just a hobby, you can incorporate gaming into your life in a healthy way :)
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thank you. I like that response.
    OkBalls wrote: »
    anyone who tells you that your too old to be mesing around and having fun gaming probably hates their own life and wishes they just had a bit of time for fun.

always do what you enjoy as long as your not neglecting others through it.

we can all make time for a bit of fun for ourselves on the battlefield.

I am mid 30's and I make sure that I have lots of personal time for gaming cause thats what I enjoy.

• ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There no age limit.