Whats your age limit on gaming ? Im 38

Comments

• BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can't go wrong with Bill moseley on my grav.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    I'd like to see more communities /platoons aimed more towards older players that just want to play the game and not have to worry about K/D and not have to fit into a certain criteria.

Along those lines, I'd like to see more communities where gamers acted their age. I see too many gamers act half their age (e.g. 30 somethings acting like 15 year old children; 20 somethings acting like 10 year olds, etc.).

And 45 year olds with Disney gravs.

Is Smot 45?
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd like to see more communities /platoons aimed more towards older players that just want to play the game and not have to worry about K/D and not have to fit into a certain criteria.

Along those lines, I'd like to see more communities where gamers acted their age. I see too many gamers act half their age (e.g. 30 somethings acting like 15 year old children; 20 somethings acting like 10 year olds, etc.).

Funny coming from a poster who's been banned from multiple gaming forums for trolling.

Maybe you need to look in the mirror.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Keif68 wrote: »

Is Smot 45?

No, he'll forever remain 12 years old
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have noticed that everytime I say something on here he has to add some dumb make no sense comet to it ,it's like swatting at flies .
  • Graphic-J
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Where do you get an idea that there should be an "age limit" on gaming? That's like saying there is an "age limit" on watching TV shows, or playing chess etc etc. Don't let outside stereotypes or dumb and uninformed media or people make you think otherwise.

BTW I'm also 38. B)
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2016
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yes sir, just wanted to see how others feel. for a while I never used my mic because I was like ok, im the only grown adult online...., so it did bother me for a while. thank you for your support
    Graphic-J wrote: »
    Where do you get an idea that there should be an "age limit" on gaming? That's like saying there is an "age limit" on watching TV shows, or playing chess etc etc. Don't let outside stereotypes or dumb and uninformed media or people make you think otherwise.

BTW I'm also 38. B)

• BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Oh snap
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member

Oh snap

And yet I have more maturity than all of you youngsters combined and then some.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Oh snap

And yet I have more maturity than all of you youngsters combined and then some.

k Smot
  • jasta6
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    34. Been gaming since I got an NES for Christmas 1987. Yay

No plans to stop.
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    jasta6 wrote: »

No plans to stop.

One does not simply "plan" to stop playing video games
  • Sky_collapsed
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ill keep playing online fps games until my reflexes become too slow or i develop bladder control issues
  • NoBanMePLS
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I used to play GTA with a Vietnam vet on PS4. Coolest guy I knew. He was like 70ish and said it was something to do that was fun and cheap. He would also kick my butt when we went against eachother which was kinda embarrassing.
  • haveibeenpwned
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DonutSarge wrote: »
    I think I have a problem. Sorry fact about my 1400 + hours (15,000) cap flags is that I am a terrible shooter. Not sure if at my age my reflex is not like a teenager. But no matter score or achievements I just have to online bf gm. I still ask people what guns to use because I am a terrible shooter; although some look at my rank and every blue moon someone asks me for advice. I switch classes and guns for fun. Not serious enough to compete , just love to play ! love it so much gt xx Algiers xx xbox 1
    older gamer here.. limit??? no limit is my middle name'only jkn. Terrible shooter u say just out of interest what type of mouse do u use? as u can see by my KD ratio I'm obviously using a good gaming mouse :D seriously though my eyesight aint what it used to be.
  • rock1obsta
    3812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No limit man.
    33 here and I play regularly. My wife is fine with it, and my kids enjoy playing games with dad.

Hell yeah, my son & I will tear **** up for hours, especially when Im off for the day and my wife isnt. Then we blast some metal and thrash 2 ways B)
    My daughters will play with me, but mostly Borderlands games and Halo.
    No such thing as too old.
    Like someone above stated, if someone is telling you that, something is lacking in their own lives.
  • haveibeenpwned
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    No limit man.
    33 here and I play regularly. My wife is fine with it, and my kids enjoy playing games with dad.

Hell yeah, my son & I will tear **** up for hours, especially when Im off for the day and my wife isnt. Then we blast some metal and thrash 2 ways B)
    Like someone above stated, if someone is telling you that, something is lacking in their own lives.
    gr8 post m8..... the family that c4s together stays together" :D game on.
  • rock1obsta
    3812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    I can't go wrong with Bill moseley on my grav.

Otis Firefly is a scary dude. Excellent acting and the best 2 lines I've ever heard in any movies:

"The boogeyman man's real, and you found him."

"I am the devil, and I'm here to do the devil's work."

Total badassery.
  • rock1obsta
    rock1obsta wrote: »
    No limit man.

gr8 post m8..... the family that c4s together stays together" :D game on.

Thanks bro, you say true, I say thankya. :)