Question for fam

Chump1904
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited August 2017
OK Family.....when i play BF1 there is an unbelievable sprint-lag. It lets me sprint for about 2 seconds (a lot of the time) then my gun comes up......all the darn time...im getting sick of this.... When i strap into BF Hardline....nothing, game runs smooth....same with BF4....(what the flip?)...i mean come on now BF4 came out in 2013 and that **** runs smooth---BOOM---.........i dont know whats going on here.....any help with these shinanagins?

Thanks FAM..Much love.
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• Loqtrall
    12169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As a member of your family, I gotta tell you that the all caps title will get your thread closed.
  • Chump1904
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dude.....lower caps is ON BRUTHA

:)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13622 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Title fixed
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    speak properly, you're not in your "ends"now
  • HuwJarz
    4017 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What language is the OP using? I am not familiar with these terms, or this style of writing. Is this modern new punctuation a 'thing'? What do the ......s signify? A breath? Do the number of periods represent the length of breath?
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    it's basically London plastic grime gangsta talk

how all the cool kids speak over here, they listen to one stormyz album and think they're hard

ya git me fam, thiz game iz peng tingz
  • HuwJarz
    4017 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

how all the cool kids speak over here, they listen to one stormyz album and think they're hard

Blimey, don't you start too. I have mo idea what that last sentence means.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

Term: Peng tingz (2017) = Fo´ shizzle my nizzle (2002)
  • HuwJarz
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Not helpful in the slightest. I wasn't cool in 2002 either. Can you give me an 80's or 90's reference point please?
  • Trokey66
    8647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Not helpful in the slightest. I wasn't cool in 2002 either. Can you give me an 80's or 90's reference point please?

Champion?

I'm to old for this shizzle...
    Did I get that right?
  • ElliotLH
    8819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ergh...the lexis in this thread makes me think I'm back in High Wycombe again. No thanks, I thought I'd escaped.
  • dcs500
    1467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    No one ever escapes High Wycombe.
    You get me bruv?, etc.
  • ElliotLH
    8819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tell me about it. No matter how many hot showers I have the shame never leaves me.

Maybe someone in ma mandem can recommend something haha?
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Word.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    515 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CertiFam all day every day

Lol
  • edwardsavenue
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In regards to the actual issue, I've experienced this constantly since one of the recent updates. It's very frustrating.
  • HuwJarz
    In regards to the actual issue, I've experienced this constantly since one of the recent updates. It's very frustrating.

You've just spoiled the thread with your 'sensible' approach! Very disappointed.
  • ElliotLH

You've just spoiled the thread with your 'sensible' approach! Very disappointed.

Throw them in the oubliette!
  • edwardsavenue
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Dear OP,
    Make a well worded version of this post in another section and you might get some prayers answered. -_-
    Post edited by EA_DarDar on
  • HuwJarz
    edited August 2017
    Dear OP,
    Make a well worded version of this post in another section and you might get some prayers answered. -_-

That"s more like it. Normal service resumed. ;-)
    Post edited by EA_DarDar on