Weekly Debrief

issues with the m1911 pistol

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited August 2017
yes , this is a cry thread , but lately i've been getting 1 or 2 hit killed by the m1911 pistol . no it is not lag, i generally run about 35-55ms , and it seems no matter what gun i use it gets outgunned by this pistol . it's really getting annoying to put 10-15 rounds into someone with an LMG just to have them kill you with 2 shots with a m1911 pistol. it isn't just me , i've heard man
y other people online griping about the same thing. it's really starting to get under my skin. the m1911 seems to be the hellrigal of pistols

Comments

• Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ill see your 1911 and raise you a Bodeo! :D

More likely to be the lag comp from higher pingers imho unless everyone is headshotting you.
  • dj4047
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, ive actually been getting one shot killed with full health from several weapons lately. I hope its a ping issue but ive always had a really good ping so who knows lol