whats the one thing in life that does your head in?

crimsonkni_cano
426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What the one thing in life that make you a bit crazy/mad person ?

Here is mine - those bloody Sunday driver that drives everywhere at 30 mph. They can be on any road - motor ways, A or B roads that the speed is 60 +.

They need to be rammed of the road for there only safety.

Thanks

Comments

• Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yea I'd have to say people who can't drive as well

...and on that note, daily reminder to get the hell out of the left lane if you're not passing someone. I did an 11 hour drive on Saturday....pls people, moooooooooove.
  • TheSaviorSix
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stupid people.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Famous people, and the media net that surrounds them

The less I know about who cheated on who, who has lost 12 pounds already 2.5 weeks out from having a baby, who is "beefing" with who. It all makes me sick. All of it. Across the board.

Musicians, Professional sports players, actors, TV actors, etc etc. Can't stand any of em.

While they make +20 million dollars (broad brush here) being fake/can throw and catch a ball/being a total tool for the sake of entertainment, think of all the poorly paid teachers, EMT's, hospital staff, overworked construction and infrastructure guys, the list goes on and on and on of people who work harder and are more deserving.

But our society being what it IS, that doesn't happen
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    One of my biggest pet peeves - people who are too lazy to take their shopping cart to the parking lot bin. Instead, they'll just park it in the spot where it can hit anyone's car if a gust of wind hits it. Or it rolls into the middle of the space where you have to get out of your car to move it if you want to park there. When I see people do it, I really want to go up and punch them in the throat.
  • wsupchris1222444
    963 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mine would be idiotic drivers. Some of the things that really erk me is people who stop behind someone else at a stop sign or light but leave a 5000 car gap in front of them. Usually blocking a turn lane I want to get into. Also the people who can't stick to one speed, I drive a stick with short gearing, I don't want to keep changing gears or f around with the clutch, I want to stick to one gear and one speed.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Liberals(although I would never align myself with any of the groups, libs are by far the worst)
    Our gov't and it's legendary incompetence and buffoonery.
    Top 40 music
    Milwaukee radio (ugh)
    Flat earthers
    Cops who believe you should obey them just because they're cops
    Judges who put people in prison for simple drug possession

• The_Flngersmith
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    People, in general.

Going about their lives in any way that pleases them without any thought to consequences, exterior influence on others, empathy, sympathy... name your poison.

People by in large are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (< the other "C" word, for those who don't care for a language filter on a forum that serves an 18+ game), and this causes them to go about things thinking everyone is like this (or just not thinking at all as the case often is).
    Which leads to more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, which in turn makes this pile of rock and water a disgusting place that should be levelled and set to zero.

But hey, these are just thoughts of someone who's been to the bottle, seen the barrel of a gun in their mouth, so my opinions might be bias tward cynisism.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7056 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    When my wife is at work and I have no choice but to change my son. Surgical mask and sunglasses help a little.

Oh yeah and like the guy above says, people. I can't stand it that people have no morals whatsoever. everything is acceptable now because again no morals so no limits, no lines. Things people do show that they dont have no understanding of the concept of self respect. If you don't respect yourself you don't respect others.
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    Famous people, and the media net that surrounds them

While they make +20 million dollars (broad brush here) being fake/can throw and catch a ball/being a total tool for the sake of entertainment, think of all the poorly paid teachers, EMT's, hospital staff, overworked construction and infrastructure guys, the list goes on and on and on of people who work harder and are more deserving.

Pretty much my opinion too. Pretty sad that people who have a bigger impact on helping their community and taking care of it get paid poorly.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Definitely bad drivers. Especially the slow ones.

Although i also get pretty angry when i cant find something im looking fore. Spent about 15 min today looking for my TV remote and was frustrated as hell...

Oh yea. Being someone who works on retail; the general public... Particularly people who dont know what they want, people who know what they want and expect you to have it even when you dont, and people who expect you to know everything...

And people who use the register as a shopping cart.
    "Can i just leave all this stuff here while i do more shopping". Like just get a buggy dawg.

And people who call the wrong extension. And when i transfer them to the right extension . And they call back later on the wrong extension again, even though i just explained to them that this is the wrong extension...

And people that walk to the empry register im not at, even though im obviously at a different on... even better when there is a closed sign on the register they go to.

And when it's late in the day, and im the only employee on duty, and people that walk in, and i ask if they need help, to which they reply "No" or dont reply at all, and then walk all the way to the counter at the back of the store and ask for help, even though im at the front of the store...

Tl;dr Basically every aspect of working at a retail store lol
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Although i also get pretty angry when i cant find something im looking fore. Spent about 15 min today looking for my TV remote and was frustrated as hell...

Oh yea. Being someone who works on retail; the general public... Particularly people who dont know what they want, people who know what they want and expect you to have it even when you dont, and people who expect you to know everything...

"Can i just leave all this stuff here while i do more shopping". Like just get a buggy dawg.

And people who call the wrong extension. And when i transfer them to the right extension . And they call back later on the wrong extension again, even though i just explained to them that this is the wrong extension...

And people that walk to the empry register im not at, even though im obviously at a different on... even better when there is a closed sign on the register they go to.

And when it's late in the day, and im the only employee on duty, and people that walk in, and i ask if they need help, to which they reply "No" or dont reply at all, and then walk all the way to the counter at the back of the store and ask for help, even though im at the front of the store...

My least favorite were the people who looked up something online they really wanted, drove all the way to the store (you know, instead of calling first to see if we actually had any in stock) and then vented to me when I had to tell them we don't have any more.
  • Toxic_CA
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017

My least favorite were the people who looked up something online they really wanted, drove all the way to the store (you know, instead of calling first to see if we actually had any in stock) and then vented to me when I had to tell them we don't have any more.

I love it when i tell people we dont carry a certain product and ask me to go look in the back like our store orders products that we dont put on the shelf???

Oh and my personal favorite
    "DO YOU WORK HERE?"

No I just go to random stores, put on their uniforms and stock their shelves for them
  • Professor_Memes
    Toxic_CA wrote: »

I love it when i tell people we dont carry a certain product and ask me to go look in the back like our store orders products that we dont put on the shelf???

"DO YOU WORK HERE?"

No I just go to random stores, put on their uniforms and stock their shelves for them

"I can't believe this, I drove an hour to get here and you don't carry this, I am so disappointed!"

Sorry sir. (But I'm more sorry for you for driving a freaking hour to buy a 5 dollar item you could have easily ordered online)
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »

"DO YOU WORK HERE?"

"I can't believe this, I drove an hour to get here and you don't carry this, I am so disappointed!"

Sorry sir. (But I'm more sorry for you for driving a freaking hour to buy a 5 dollar item you could have easily ordered online)

lol this as well.

I aslo love it when they try to make how far they drove to get to the store sound like some great distance.
    "I drove 10 miles to get here!"
    oh yea... i drive 40 to get here every day. Whats your point?
  • Professor_Memes
    Another of mine (non-retail). When there is silence and someone decides it's better to point out the fact that there's silence instead of actually trying to spark a conversation or just remaining silent themselves.
  • ShintyShinto
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Work hard in school
    To work hard in college
    To work hard in your job
    To work hard in university
    To work hard in your career
    Only to realise you never lived!

All that work for this mistaken sense of forthcoming freedom.

Also I feel like there's always that one thing that manages to trip you up when all's going well.
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A words on the road.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People.
  • GenesisMD5745
    544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Like many people here...drivers.

Slow drivers, wrong-way drivers, drivers who think they're on the indy 500, drunks who shouldn't even be behind the wheel, drivers not paying attention to the road. Am I missing anything? Probably.

Though where I live I'd say most drivers in my area are good or decent drivers, but the bad ones (as listed above) are clearly still around and are irritating to deal with, especially when they put the safety of others at risk.
  • MUH_Cwywardwaah
    1083 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    That does my head in? your mom op ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

non-joking reply:
    Ricers that play loud (rap or reggueton) music on the streets and think their $200 cars make them look cool.