Fix the lagg on all server!!!!! Its a nightmare and that after 4 weeks. Or is it DDOS ? Cheap 60 hz

RS_Redbaron
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Fix the lagg on all server!!!!! Its a nightmare and that after 4 weeks. Or is it DDOS ? Cheap 60 hz server? No its lagg !!!!! When all servers are full then the lagg comes. Funny joke make us buy bf1.

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    5558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Funny joke make us buy bf1.

EA doesn't own or run the bf4 servers.
  • tokrot
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I got a feeling it was done by someone you know who wanted us to abandon bf4 and goes bf1 only to push up the sales figure......
  • RustedRoot
    1975 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    OP already bought BF1...Joke is on him...lol
  • BigF33t_13
    5558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    tokrot wrote: »
    I got a feeling it was done by someone you know who wanted us to abandon bf4 and goes bf1 only to push up the sales figure......

That doesn't even make sense. Why the hell would someone consider buying a game when the previous version is having lag issues? Especially when it's well known that EA is handling the servers in bf1. To me it sounds a lot like end user issues.

Joke's on those who didn't buy bf1. Although the rental system sucks, the server performance is much better, as well as the netcode.
  • Kallizzy
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    BF4 was always the black sheep of the franchise, its launch was a disaster, there're still some day one bugs around, not to mention the unbearable packet loss, i get hit once and it feels like i got hit by a magnum at close range, wtf...
  • BigF33t_13
    BF1 is the way to go. The rest of the games are dead.
  • RustedRoot
    1975 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    BF1 is the way to go. The rest of the games are dead.

LOL! I have no problem finding servers to play BF4.
  • RS_Redbaron
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    fx6300 4.2 ghz, 8gb gskill ares 1866 mhz
    hd7950 3gb 1050/1350, Corsair GS600 PSU
    Windows 10 Pro man if this is true.. dont talk to me.
  • GUNNY1966
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 31
    Fix the lagg on all server!!!!! Its a nightmare and that after 4 weeks. Or is it DDOS ? Cheap 60 hz server? No its lagg !!!!! When all servers are full then the lagg comes. Funny joke make us buy bf1.

Our servers haven't experienced lagg as you have described. Where are your servers located & whom is the server provider? We have over 600+ members & none have complained so maybe this is on your ISP!!!!!
  • NightBlade17890
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Bf4 isn't dead at all. There r still many servers online in Asia, Europe and NA. But DOS is getting severe with every single day passing. It's been 3 years with DOS reports and still nothing from Ed administration. They closed my case saying it was fixed although no server patch was released to check DOS activity. Most severs have DOS protection system but these rented servers either don't have or don't give damn to turn it on. Lol
  • NightBlade17890
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »

Our servers haven't experienced lagg as you have described. Where are your servers located & whom is the server provider? We have over 600+ members & none have complained so maybe this is on your ISP!!!!!

South East Asian Servers. Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong. All these servers get DOS. I used network graph to confirm. Server tick rate and offset jumps. Although team death match server don't get DOS. As they r small
  • RS_Redbaron
    When in server i lag. I ask others and i get many say yes. People know me in servers.. no jokes here. And my friends on discord say it. So not on my side. Of i finaly find a good server... not 1 have lag.
  • RS_Redbaron

Me in Amsterdam servers close to me.. all in EU or UK.
  • NightBlade17890
    When in server i lag. I ask others and i get many say yes. People know me in servers.. no jokes here. And my friends on discord say it. So not on my side. Of i finaly find a good server... not 1 have lag.

Well u could use network graph or warning sign to spot problem from client side or server side
  • GUNNY1966
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 1
    I will tell you this as I have tested VOIP program's & found Discord is 8% intrusive while idle & it's 12% when talking. I studied 4 different VOIP's & found Discord causes spikes simply because it uses Microsoft internal VC which pulls direct from your CPU instead of pulling from your default SCP simply because it alters the path which is rather redundant. The less stress on your CPU ( VC ) will gain you a better experience & inherently overall better gameplay. I'd go further into detail but each system reacts differently depending on the spec's & available SC. For instance if you have a sound card or your using direct on-board sound, the variations of system capabilities will affect the sound progression as well as the CPU useage. Doesn't make much sense but it is what it is!
  • RS_Redbaron
    Yes Discord is new.. and i dont know for sure. I will play a week or 2 .. with out it and only ts.

• PuddIeJumper
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I don't have Discord running and most of the servers I'm using are pretty bad, and other players are experiencing the same thing. I've just left a server this second, where it was impossible to fly, it was juttering so much.
    It seems to come and go, last night I played a few games without issue, the night before I was playing Locker and kept running into walls it was so bad.

I play other games without issue.
  • RS_Redbaron
    I don't have Discord running and most of the servers I'm using are pretty bad, and other players are experiencing the same thing. I've just left a server this second, where it was impossible to fly, it was juttering so much.
    It seems to come and go, last night I played a few games without issue, the night before I was playing Locker and kept running into walls it was so bad.

I play other games without issue.

This is for 4 weeks now !!!
  • WhiteSnake9191
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 14
    Kallizzy wrote: »
    BF4 was always the black sheep of the franchise, its launch was a disaster, there're still some day one bugs around, not to mention the unbearable packet loss, i get hit once and it feels like i got hit by a magnum at close range, wtf...

Same here, I've played the pc version on and off for many hours since launch years ago, even on various pc's, currently I'm using an i7 2600k, 16gb ram, and an rx 480 8gb gpu....years ago I had an i5 3570k, 8gb ram (later 16) and hd7950, also tried an hd7870ghz....even tried a weaker on paper old Phenom x6 1055t I overclocked to 3.3ghz , 8gb ram, and hd7870ghz and they all played alright, but when I tried playing again tonight there's this horrible microstutter lag when I run around, I can easily handle 1080p ultra, I even tried high though and still same stutter/lag....I have that fps in the corner showing and it's always high 50s or 60 so it's not my fps dropping low, has to be bad servers....I also remember reading years ago that high tickrate servers could make your pc lag or eat your cpu up.

It's actually mind boggling to think about all the pc issues this game has had, yet when I played it on the very weak xbox 360 it ran smooth without issue lol. Smooth on ps4 when I played it there too.

there's no way an i7 2600k, 16gb ram, and an 8gb rx 480 can't handle this.....

edit: I sat and thought about it, over the years I heard some many odd stories of different hardware either playing the game very well or not at all....guys with i7s and high end GTX gpu or the titans even lagging, yet dudes with cheapo fx 6300s and r9 270s playing very smooth with 8gb ram....one guy had an extremely weird topic I wish I could find, but he upgraded from a low clocked i5 2400 or something, a sucky h61 mobo and some weaker gpu like a 560ti to a 2500k, z68 mobo and gtx 580 which was respectable at the time and his fps actually got worse lol, a literal wtf moment when I read it.

edit2: 9-14-2017 operation locker small tdm on high 1080p, I even turned off ambient occulsion like one forum topic claimed would help but nope, stuttering often in the 40s....w/ an i7, 16gb ram, and rx 480, what a joke.... only ~30% cpu usage too

edit3: hmm, a large siege conquest map plays muuuuuch smoother, yup....it's down to sucky servers and/or high ping laggy people messing up the game for the rest of us. 3 other friends reported lag on the same server too, two with amd 8 cores, one with amd 6 core and all hd 7950 or above grade gpu