K/D ratio and Win/Loss percentage

WastlanderMerc
140 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
List both (just curious about my stats compared to some other xbox 1 players in the community)

Mine are: K/D 2.28 and 56% Wins
(I'm usually playing by myself so my wins aren't good)

Also which one of these things do you feel is more important?

Comments

• ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Both can be "padded". KPM is the single most important stat. But stats should always be viewd all togheter for a clear picture.

As for your question,
    80% W/L
    8.25 K/D.
  • WastlanderMerc
    Both can be "padded". KPM is the single most important stat. But stats should always be viewd all togheter for a clear picture.

As for your question,
    80% W/L
    8.25 K/D.

Dude! That's insane, hope your never facing me haha.

Padded? Explain this a bit more, I'm still new to the terminology.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

As for your question,
    80% W/L
    8.25 K/D.

Dude! That's insane, hope your never facing me haha.

Padded? Explain this a bit more, I'm still new to the terminology.

Thanks.

It's something that can be manipulated by different ways to play or do certain things.
  • WastlanderMerc
    No problem, and oh ok, gottcha.

I feel I could be better if I could figure out a good sensitivity setting. Any suggestions?(even tho ik everyone has different play styles)
  • ProLegion_exor

I feel I could be better if I could figure out a good sensitivity setting. Any suggestions?(even tho ik everyone has different play styles)

It's so individual. Best advice I can give u is to have a ADS sens at around 70% and the left stick deadzone 50% lower then the right.
  • thehighdrive
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would have thought SPM or score per minute would be the best way to gauge a players abilities, or skill % maybe? However that's tallied. Is KPM kills per minute? I'm for sure at the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to the k/d department. 1.65 :/

• ProLegion_exor
    I would have thought SPM or score per minute would be the best way to gauge a players abilities, or skill % maybe? However that's tallied. Is KPM kills per minute? I'm for sure at the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to the k/d department. 1.65 :/

Yes KPM is kills per minute.
    SPM is more about what gamemode you play, premium, XP boost and 2XP events.
  • WastlanderMerc

It's so individual. Best advice I can give u is to have a ADS sens at around 70% and the left stick deadzone 50% lower then the right.

I'll give those a try!. Its just difficult to find a good sensitivity when your good at different games (halo, COD, etc etc) that have different mechanics.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    K/D 0.76 and proud of it
  • Borg_QC
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    K/D with a vehicule in BF1 = Does not mean anything. Ridiculous vehicule cheat.

I don't use vehicule at 99% of time and my K/D = 2.33 KPM = 1.65 SPM = 2330 W/L = 68% Skill = 474.51 Rank = 110

;)

• ProLegion_exor
    Borg_QC wrote: »

I don't use vehicule at 99% of time and my K/D = 2.33 KPM = 1.65 SPM = 2330 W/L = 68% Skill = 474.51 Rank = 110

;)

FYI I've 0 kills in vehicles. Salt?
  • BrianLocal1
    391 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    1.02 k/d, it was .65 for a long while so ive improved and average more like 1.5 now.
    53% win percentage
  • Borg_QC
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

;)

If it's true, very good job!!! B)
  • ProLegion_exor

;)

If it's true, very good job!!! B)

Yes it's true. Don't like to be selfish so I die a bit more then I should, but I die with pride.
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ooooohhhh a "stick" measuring contest!
    4.1 infantry only
    85% w/l

Stats really don't mean a lot though, too many boosts going around to look at spm. Quitting doesn't give you a loss. There are just a lot of variables. I agree with exor that kpm is a pretty good way to tell how good someone is, if that's what you're wanting to know.
  • thehighdrive
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What exactly is the skill number representative of? I know it's been around since BF4, maybe 3? Haven't checked back that far in my battle log
  • ProLegion_exor
    4.1 infantry only
    85% w/l

Stats really don't mean a lot though, too many boosts going around to look at spm. Quitting doesn't give you a loss. There are just a lot of variables. I agree with exor that kpm is a pretty good way to tell how good someone is, if that's what you're wanting to know.

KPM is consistent thru game modes and can't be padded.
  • larry_54235
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    K/D 0.76 and proud of it

Yours is just a bit more than mine. I never play for stats just for fun. Besides if your playing the objective you will die more often.
  • Gewehr_M98
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    4.1 infantry only
    85% w/l

First of all if your playing Operations or Conquest expect your KPM not to be significantly high. If you do in fact have a high KPM you probably play a lot of TDM or Domination, which are infantry-centric and there's more focused attention. It also ties in to what weapon you might be using, for example if your using an infantry rifle like a Martini Henry or something of the sort you can expect a higher KPM because you can quickly go from target to target without the hassle of a scope and leading shots and wasting time. Therefore when you said earlier in this thread that KPM is what's looked at - I really want to know where it says that's the most reliable source of how good a player is? KPM itself is another bad example of the true skill of a player because others may not play the same game mode as you do.

• ProLegion_exor
    Gewehr_M98 wrote: »
    4.1 infantry only
    85% w/l

First of all if your playing Operations or Conquest expect your KPM not to be significantly high. If you do in fact have a high KPM you probably play a lot of TDM or Domination, which are infantry-centric and there's more focused attention. It also ties in to what weapon you might be using, for example if your using an infantry rifle like a Martini Henry or something of the sort you can expect a higher KPM because you can quickly go from target to target without the hassle of a scope and leading shots and wasting time. Therefore when you said earlier in this thread that KPM is what's looked at - I really want to know where it says that's the most reliable source of how good a player is? KPM itself is another bad example of the true skill of a player because others may not play the same game mode as you do.

A player with a high KPM can most often maintain around the same in all gamemodes. Sure it will difference a bit thru them but most often not by much. If you compare SPM for example in TDM 700-800 is a good SPM, for Operations 2.500 and above is a good SPM. And then you have XP boosts, premium 2XP events and regular 2XP events. How can u consider that fair and more accurate? KPM can't be padded. It's always a true stat wich is extreamly important when it come to win games.