Xbox One X enhancements patch!

gmcworks
35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
EA dice would be crazy not to patch this game for the Xbox One X enhancement. This is a lot of Gamers go to game and the main reason I am upgrading to the Xbox One X. A lot of people think it will be a day one patch without announcement now. What do you guys think if anyone has any info please share before you see a grown man cry

Comments

• gmcworks
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I believe they are working on it and that is why it was on the first list of games but they are not done so that's why it was removed until it is official
  • gmcworks
    I just wish we had some kind of information from them on it
  • Billydoc1
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    there will be support for the X
    calm down
  • gmcworks
    Geez I hope you're right bro. They would be crazy to not support Xbox one x... it's driving me crazy though not getting any confirmation! That's my main go to game and my most anticipated game for Xbox One X, and it's not even confirmed yet.FML...
  • theONEFORCE
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Billydoc1 wrote: »
    calm down

Agreed. They did it for the PS4 pro so no reason they wouldn't for the One X. They already announced HDR support with the next patch so that right there will pretty much accomplish what needs to happen.
  • gmcworks
    I also agree. LOL the suspense is killing me though. Got my Scorpio Edition pre-ordered should be at my door November 7th
  • nickking360
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    calm down

Agreed. They did it for the PS4 pro so no reason they wouldn't for the One X. They already announced HDR support with the next patch so that right there will pretty much accomplish what needs to happen.

When did they announce HDR support? I'm only aware of it because I have the CTE version with it enabled.

I think the PS4 Pro version is enhanced resolution wise so hopefully they do the same for the One X.
  • Darrenbattlelog
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Microsoft and samsung have partnered to push their Qled tvs with low imput lag in regards to the Xbox one x. Need low imput lag to play this type of game. Im glad microsoft is following up on this by this partnering with samsung. With a patch on 4k this game will look amazing to say the least. Make it happen Dice. Local box stores soon should have displays with the scorpio and 4k samsungs soon.
  • theONEFORCE
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    calm down

When did they announce HDR support? I'm only aware of it because I have the CTE version with it enabled.

I think the PS4 Pro version is enhanced resolution wise so hopefully they do the same for the One X.

There was an official tweet from a Dev but I can't find it. This will have to do. https://m.windowscentral.com/battlefield-1-name-tsar-expansion-lands-september-19-hdr-tow
  • Billydoc1
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    they have some deals with SONY
    they can't announce anything
    you will see the changes soon
  • nickking360
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    calm down

There was an official tweet from a Dev but I can't find it. This will have to do. https://m.windowscentral.com/battlefield-1-name-tsar-expansion-lands-september-19-hdr-tow

Cheers fella :)
  • GPHIGGSBOSON
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Got $350 left to pay on the most powerful gaming console on the planet :smiley: Looking forward to the improved graphics playing BF1
  • Zhuni-I
    163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah looking forward to this on the X
  • gmcworks
    42 days left
  • Billydoc1
    40 days left! B) <3
  • GoofyMC123
    924 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    gmcworks wrote: »
    I also agree. LOL the suspense is killing me though. Got my Scorpio Edition pre-ordered should be at my door November 7th

Ditto......... also contemplating buying a new tv to get the most out of it but theres so many to choose from :(
  • i_Goof_i
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm not really concerned with the graphics as I think they are fine. I'm more interested to compare the BF1 load time with the X compared to what I have now. If Dice is going to waste any resources I would hope they would inject those hours into the new Battlefield and just leave BF1 alone.
  • GoofyMC123
    924 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i_Goof_i wrote: »
    I'm not really concerned with the graphics as I think they are fine. I'm more interested to compare the BF1 load time with the X compared to what I have now. If Dice is going to waste any resources I would hope they would inject those hours into the new Battlefield and just leave BF1 alone.

If you want to improve load times then all you need is an external HD, preferably an SSD :)
  • i_Goof_i
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GoofyMC123 wrote: »

If you want to improve load times then all you need is an external HD, preferably an SSD :)

Yes, I am aware of that. I'm not talking about just the speed of the SSD, but the faster processor and additional RAM.
  • theONEFORCE
    GoofyMC123 wrote: »

Yes, I am aware of that. I'm not talking about just the speed of the SSD, but the faster processor and additional RAM.

It should take care of the frame rate drops and other issues the Xbox has. The smoothness on a PS4 pro is way ahead of the regular Xbox so an upgrade will make it run at least that well, which is what I'm looking to get out of it.