Xbox One X enhancements patch!

Comments

• DerLokator
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Titanfall 2 GoT it :/ - they spent so much time for optical details etc in the game... please please please do it, haha this Thread is fun
  • Gunz_B_Draughn
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Come on, Dice. This is a no brainer. At least respect your customer's enough to make a statement on this.
  • TheGmCGaMeR
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Come on, Dice. This is a no brainer. At least respect your customer's enough to make a statement on this.

Agreed. Instead of kicking dirt in our eyes and not even giving us an answer
  • Tylytys
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe we can buy patch from lootbox
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well, got my 4K HDR OLED TV a couple of days ago and being playing on the X with the HDR enabled. This just looks soooooo good. Does it really need a 4K enhancement? If it keeps the 60FPS smoothness then bring it on, if not then nah don’t bother.
    BF1 with HDR is such a good looking game already I don’t see how the 4K would make it that much better especially at the distances most folk sit from the TV.
  • MarbleRex13
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Moosehunter, I completely agree with you. I got an oled tv as well and it looks great with HDR. Looks way better than COD WW2 which is 4k and just as good as SWB2.
  • SCSojiro
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Come on guys. The game looks 10 times better on max settings PC 1080p than it does in one X 4K.

I still think we need that patch, even if the game does look pretty good as it is.
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    If guys were able to see how smooth and beautiful the Pro version is on a OLED, they too would want a patch on the X.

The X version does run smoother but looks like a blown up version of 720p.
    HDR helps, but nothing like it does for the Pro version.

Let's go Dice.
  • i_Goof_i
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    APBT wrote: »
    If guys were able to see how smooth and beautiful the Pro version is on a OLED, they too would want a patch on the X.

Let's go Dice.

Nobody doesn't want the X patched. I would just rather they focus on something more important. Like fixing the 100's of bugs rather than fixing something that ain't broke.
  • mouldy001
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I’ve definately noticed how much smoother the gameplay is with the one X...however, can anyone explain what effects the level of detail when zooming in I.e sniping At long distance...yesterday I noticed how the level of detail was down compared to other days, my ping etc is all good...is it more down to servers etc? Thanks
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    i_Goof_i wrote: »

Let's go Dice.

Nobody doesn't want the X patched. I would just rather they focus on something more important. Like fixing the 100's of bugs rather than fixing something that ain't broke.

I'm not noticing "100 of bugs" (other than an occasional hicup here or there) and some people are saying they are happy with it in its current state.

I get it. You want to talk bugs in a Enhancement thread.
  • DeathstrokeTR
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2017

Let's go Dice.

Nice to meet you nobody..Rest of us wants it to get patched, now shoo.
  • i_Goof_i
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017

Let's go Dice.

I'm not noticing "100 of bugs" (other than an occasional hicup here or there) and some people are saying they are happy with it in its current state.

I get it. You want to talk bugs in a Enhancement thread.

I'm not talking about a specific bug, I'm speaking in the sense of resources to accomplish changes. Spend those on enhancements or fixing bugs. In my opinion, I prefer we fix the bugs before we start dealing enhancements which will most likely cause its own set of new bugs.

Let's go Dice.

Nice to meet you nobody..Rest of us wants it to get patched, now shoo.

Nice Dad Joke. I will not shoo. Thanks.
  • Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To all those saying it looks good. It does not imo. Between the heavy use of AA and upscaled 1080p in 4k it's vaseline vision. Then add on top dices terrible lighting its pretty painful.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zhuni-I wrote: »
    To all those saying it looks good. It does not imo. Between the heavy use of AA and upscaled 1080p in 4k it's vaseline vision. Then add on top dices terrible lighting its pretty painful.
    I think you need a new telly then because that isn’t my experience at all. By the way it isn’t in 4K upscaled or otherwise.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think you need a new telly then because that isn’t my experience at all. By the way it isn’t in 4K upscaled or otherwise.

I agree plus I have a PS4 and XB1X and the difference is negligible. Those expecting some major revelation from an upgrade are in for a let down.
  • Zhuni-I
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2017

Tested on 4 different gaming monitors. Just not a fan of the heavy AA. Mostly I play on pc though which I can get a far crisper image but tired of the cheaters. Sorry I meant 1080p on a 4K screen. I was hoping higher res textures would clean up the image a little. But it’s that coupled with the lighting which I’m really not a fan of. Those few things just add up to a poor image IMO of course

I’m not a massive fan of the IQ on pc bf1 either so I know I’m not typical lol
  • MOSHY25
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Game plays great and looks the way it is. Sure an upgrade would be fantasmo, but when I am actually playing I don't look at the details. I look at the bad guys falling to my bullets.
  • TheGmCGaMeR
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I started this thread to talk about them releasing an enhancement patch for the 1X not fix hundreds of bugs that don't exist.
  • i_Goof_i
    gmcworks wrote: »
    I started this thread to talk about them releasing an enhancement patch for the 1X not fix hundreds of bugs that don't exist.

I disagree with them releasing any enhancement patch for the 1X and the bugs are just one of my reasons. I don't think all 100 need to get fixed before we start looking at enhancements but I'm sure there is a good Top 10 that needs to get fixed.