Trouble Sprinting?? Anyone?

Chump1904
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Having trouble sprinting in bf1, its getting very frustrating.....any help?

thanks guys.

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    *removed*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2017
    *removed*
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    *removed*
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, I noticed with my Dualshocks are half working... Looking forward to buy a new one this weekend and smash the old one into my driveway to satisfy myself for pissing me off in last few weeks! lol
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    HINT: Go to walmart buy the same controller....

You realize that's illegal, right?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11459 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    *removed*.

You realize that's illegal right?
    Would be hilarious if someone went to jail to save $40.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13696 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 2017
    @ProAssassin2003
    I think you need to read the rules.
    Don’ts that can get you banned right away
    These are more serious don’ts. That means if you do something from this list, we might ban you right away.
    • Do anything illegal.

What you have suggested is almost certainly illegal, It is a form of Fraud, It is also considered to be Theft.

Either way, You are now removed from the community for 1 week.

• RichAC
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    The only problem I have with sprnting is sometimes going left when I should be going right.

This is because I tend to hold down shift + a + w at same time while pressing d to strafe right and it doesn't work. Guy keeps going left instead of right. I am able to strafe left with a while holding down shift+w+d at same time, but not the other way around.

I thought it was my keyboard so I bought a 100 dollar mechanical gaming keyboard with 100% anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover for a new pc I recently built. But it turns out its the game engine and also present in previous bf's, when using other kb's and other boards, so not sure DICE is able to fix it.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Struggling to sprint in an FPS on console is almost always a sure-fire first sign that your controller is faulty.

I remember having this issue in BF4. Took me quite a while to figure out that it wasn't a setting or game glitch issue, but something with the hardware.

Just make sure that it's not your controller - test it in another games, or around the menus, etc.
  • Prep768
    3449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had an issue with my controller and sprinting in bf1 (soldier and cavalry), New controller meant problem solved. Jnr uses it but they can be fixed, take a look at the popular video sharing website
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    @ProAssassin2003
    I think you need to read the rules.
    Don’ts that can get you banned right away
    These are more serious don’ts. That means if you do something from this list, we might ban you right away.
    • Do anything illegal.

What you have suggested is almost certainly illegal, It is a form of Fraud, It is also considered to be Theft.

Either way, You are now removed from the community for 1 week.

O_O

woa
  • Chump1904
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks everyone, appreciate the feedback