So much to Fix...Roll up your Sleeves!

AFROSRB
317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Thx to Ravic

Comments

• Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh sweet dear **** lord - this is probably the 12th time this same exact video has been shared on this forum - not to mention dozens of times on Reddit and Twitter.
    -
    I'm sure DICE has seen and more than like have addressed or will address the bugs shown in the video
  • owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Oh sweet dear **** lord - this is probably the 12th time this same exact video has been shared on this forum - not to mention dozens of times on Reddit and Twitter.
    -
    I'm sure DICE has seen and more than like have addressed or will address the bugs shown in the video

• AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    -

And this is probably the 12th time you complaining lol
    If your Lord is Dear then why cursing and mocking Him?! A3udhu billah, how evil and ugly some ppl speak
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    AFROSRB wrote: »
    -

And this is probably the 12th time you complaining lol
    If your Lord is Dear then why cursing and mocking Him?! A3udhu billah, how evil and ugly some ppl speak

For one, I'm nonreligious - the "dear lord" thing was just a euphemism.
    -
    Secondly - the people spamming "DICE!!! YOUR ALPHA HAS GLITCHES, YOU BETTER FIX EM" and then posting this video over and over again are the ones that are complaining - I'm just pointing out the obvious - which is that there are probably over TEN threads in existence on this forum where Ravic's video posted above is the main point of the thread. I know for a FACT I've seen the video posted over 10 times on the Battlefield official Reddit, and that the very day that Ravic uploaded that video, three separate threads pertaining to the video were posted on this forum.
    -
    If you click on the "Discussions" link at the top of the page, there's a 2-page long active thread on the front page called "Battlefield 1 is going to be such a broken mess" where the OP is pretty much EXACTLY the same as yours.
    -
    There comes a point where spamming information gets less helpful, and more annoying and overbearing - Ravic's video has reached that point.
  • onkruid26
    590 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Old video is old..
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sno0bs wrote: »
    Old video is old..

• AFROSRB
    edited July 2016
    religious or not watch your tongue. I don't care about your euphemisms, if u aren't thankful that's your thing but don't have such ugly behavior, If u knew what you've done to yourself you'd never said such thing, but who I'm talking to, it's clear enough.

2nd, using the search bar or going through the posts doesn't always gets you to the results, like this time...I didn't see the video, nor I'm reading all the posts on every site like you do, maybe u ain't got other things to do then it's not wondering. Every post I remember from you is complaining about others, save your nerves and time, what you even bother, go over it if you've already seen it or at max say it like others did here, no need for writing a novel.
    Ever thought about that there are players that wanna enjoy a game in a solid state when it comes out, lol, so they post bugs etc. which has nothing to do with complaining rather with helping even if it's posted often, so what, like mentioned if already seen, go over it, that's it, and you won't be annoyed, lel. And if a person would have only negative posts about the game it could be said that's complaining, even then it doesn't has to be complains. But OK, I know, you'll probably find some "so well formulated" answer again right and be the BF forum inspector.

• onkruid26
    590 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    religious or not watch your tongue. I don't care about your euphemisms, if u aren't thankful that's your thing but don't have such ugly behavior, If u knew what you've done to yourself you'd never said such thing, but who I'm talking to, it's clear enough.

2nd, using the search bar or going through the posts doesn't always gets you to the results, like this time...I didn't see the video, nor I'm reading all the posts on every site like you do, maybe u ain't got other things to do then it's not wondering. Every post I remember from you is complaining about others, save your nerves and time, what you even bother, go over it if you've already seen it or at max say it like others did here, no need for writing a novel.
    Ever thought about that there are players that wanna enjoy a game in a solid state when it comes out, lol, so they post bugs etc. which has nothing to do with complaining rather with helping even if it's posted often, so what, like mentioned if already seen, go over it, that's it, and you won't be annoyed, lel. And if a person would have only negative posts about the game it could be said that's complaining, even then it doesn't has to be complains. But OK, I know, you'll probably find some "so well formulated" answer again right and be the BF forum inspector.

Just dont post a video that old, 95% chance someone allready did it, you just bloating up the forum with useless clutter think before you post old stuff.
  • JubDubTV
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    God forbid an Alpha version of the game has bugs and mesh issues....Reported for spam...
  • Loqtrall

lmfao "watch my tongue"? Sorry, but this is a public forum on the internet - if you expect people to only say what you of approve of, you need to hold down the power button on your PC/Laptop and wait for it to turn off, because that's never going to happen.
    -
    And you say "no need for writing a novel" when your response to my longest comment in this thread is LONGER than my longest comment.
    -
    And you have ever right to want to enjoy a working game with minimal bugs - but it's a **** alpha. The open beta hasn't even happened yet, and the game doesn't come out for another 3 months. That said - there's no need to "go over" that video, it's been done literally dozens of times - the point where I'm sure even DICE devs are getting annoyed by people posting it over and over again. We get it - Ravic found some bugs that will more than likely be fixed - the alpha is full of bugs, that's why there was alpha testing in the first place, and why there was an ENTIRE alpha forum on this website that only those participating in the alpha could access to tell DICE about said bugs.
    -
    We don't need the SAME EXACT VIDEO spammed 400 times on the open forum. It's absolutely pointless.
    -
    Stop being a salty **** just because people are disagreeing with you.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Let's take a deep breath, I think you're both being a bit hostile over something pretty trivial.

Reporting bugs is a good thing. Arguing in this repost, only gives it more attention.
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    Maybe we should post it a bit more.... as if the alpha build wasn't weeks old at the point of release and all those bugs were new.
This discussion has been closed.