Weekly BF

Would you use this feature?

misisipiRivrRat
847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I remember some xbox 360 games that allowed you to take a picture with the xbox camera and upload your face onto your ingame character. You could do this in a couple of Tiger Woods golf games and a Rainbow 6 game. Think it was Rainbow 6 Las Vegas. Before the new consoles came out a few years back I remember reading a online article stating that more games were going to take advantage of the new consoles power and implement this feature more often.
So how cool would it be to be able to put your face on your bf1 avatar ?

Comments

• the_yakuza17
    176 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That would be hilarious actually. Imagine having to make different expressions for melee, bayonet charge, pain when getting hit, etc. However, it would be really weird to see all the 10 year old BF1 players' faces on adult soldier bodies.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe I'd use my girlfriends face. She's small, cute, and hardly intimidating.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    that would be so fun

I'd wear a Shrek mask
  • xpixelbullyx
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    that would be so fun

I'd wear a Shrek mask

Trump mask would get em' though. On the black scout=priceless
  • JohnMatrix666
    1255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd love to see a team full of character models with failed, disfigured face scans that make everyone look like they've been mauled by a pack of angry raccoons. So yeah, I'd be all for it.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    Well shot, wonder why games for the ps4 and xboxone don't have the feature. I know the 360 did but don't know if the ps3 did.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1835 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would staight up create a new platoon called Zootopia (ZOO)... All members should use animal-faces though... #ForHarambe
  • zombifiedstalker
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh God no.. All the **** emblems are bad enough.. Now we'd have photos aswell??? Yikes!
  • misisipiRivrRat
    /\
    Lol!
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I give it 3 minutes before you see someone with a D as their face.
  • huricanechuck
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    a picture of myself? i don't think i would wanna subject anyone to that kind of misery.
  • Ukrainetrain87
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I remember some xbox 360 games that allowed you to take a picture with the xbox camera and upload your face onto your ingame character. You could do this in a couple of Tiger Woods golf games and a Rainbow 6 game. Think it was Rainbow 6 Las Vegas. Before the new consoles came out a few years back I remember reading a online article stating that more games were going to take advantage of the new consoles power and implement this feature more often.
    So how cool would it be to be able to put your face on your bf1 avatar ?

I actually remember that in Rainbow 6. It was cool but I end up looking like Master Splinter. lol