What on earth DICE? New Front Screen

wontbuyurgames
237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited September 2017
What is the deal with the kind of gay looking first screen now?

Comments

• Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Best OT ever. This made me chuckle even harder than that previous thread about the black guy having disappeared. LMAO!!
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    New DLC releases to a racist post and now a **** post.

Awesome.
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    New DLC releases to a racist post and now a **** post.

Awesome.

I think he hit his head a few too many times when snowboarding.
  • boutneus
    2483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Think the loading screen should just be a blimp or something. 2 many sensitive people out there
  • JediScum81
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm guessing he's talking about the Russian Lady Soldier.. You know those women that more than likely would have ripped this fella a new hole... But hey if that's his idea of crap?!

As a great Martial Arts master should have once said- Snowboards don't fight back!
  • wontbuyurgames
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It’s just plain stupid. What is that in his hand? It’s simple math world. Look at a man’s body and a woman’s. They were made for each other and that’s how each of us were born. That’s what is right and normal. Want ****? That’s how my gay uncle died in his 40s.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14762 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 2017
    @Snowboarder365
    I am going to give you one attempt to recreate this thread with a bit more "taste".

Particularly with regards to the OP of the thread.

:edit:
    And subsequent replies.

/End.

This discussion has been closed.